Chapter 293 - 296

Start from the beginning

There was a reason to why she mentioned using chopsticks. Not long after they got married, at the request of Wei Zhou's mother, Wei Zhou rarely went home for a meal. When she saw that her man was willing to come back for a meal, Su Yan was both happy and nervous. For the first time in her life, she forgot to use public chopsticks when she picked up food for her man. In the end, Wei Zhou threw the entire set of bowls and chopsticks, together with the wine glass, into the trash can and asked his mother to go to the kitchen to get a new set.

Although Wei Zhou didn't say a word, Su Yan would never forget that look of disdain and disgust in his eyes. Even now, she still felt a pang of heartache when she thought about it. Wasn't it just because he didn't use public chopsticks to pick up food for her? Did he have to throw away his bowl and chopsticks?

Looking at the man wolfing down food, Su Yan sneered and said, "Mr. Wei, didn't you say that these things aren't hygienic and aren't meant for people to eat? Why are you eating them yourself?"

Hearing the sarcasm in her words, Wei Zhou only looked at her and didn't say anything. When she thought about what happened in the past three years, Su Yan's mood became very bad. This was also why she wanted to keep a distance from Wei Zhou.

Su Yan crossed her arms and watched Wei Zhou eat. Although the two of them had not had a real married life for a day, it didn't prevent her from understanding this man.

Wei Zhou was naturally high-maintenance and noble. He was very picky about what he ate, what he wore, and what he used. On the morning of the second day of the wedding, Wei Zhou's mother, Zhong Cuiping, took out a thick notebook and asked her to memorize Wei Zhou's preferences, habits, and some of Wei Zhou's taboos.

Chapter 294: Got Down to Business

At that time, because she loved Wei Zhou with no regrets, she really memorized the thick notebook under the supervision of Wei Zhou's mother. Now, looking at the man in front of her, she was filled with regret. She shouldn't have opened the notebook in the first place, and she shouldn't have memorized the contents of the notebook. Otherwise, she wouldn't have been able to remember what Wei Zhou liked to eat and what she didn't like to eat until now.

Just as she was secretly regretting, Wei Zhou wiped his mouth and finally finished eating. He looked at Su Yan and opened his lips. "Alright, I'm done eating. I didn't expect this thing to become more and more satisfying the more I eat."

Hearing this, Su Yan pulled herself out of her past memories. She glanced at the empty mandarin duck pot, got up, and walked to the side of the street with her bag.

Wei Zhou hurriedly got up and followed. Although he moved slowly, his two long legs quickly caught up with her. He didn't overtake Su Yan, nor did he walk side by side with Su Yan. Instead, he liked to follow behind and watch her.

The two of them were simply too attractive. They could have entered the entertainment industry. When they had just arrived, they had already attracted a lot of attention. Now that they had left, they had also attracted a lot of sidelong glances from passersby.

It was already half past midnight when the two of them finished eating. There was still a layer of snow that hadn't melted by the roadside. It was obvious that the temperature outside wasn't suitable for a walk.

Sensing Wei Zhou following behind her, Su Yan was speechless. She thought that after treating him to dinner, the two of them could go back to their respective homes. She didn't expect this man to continue stalking her.