Chapter 285 - 288

Start from the beginning

After saying that, she carried her bag and walked out directly. Just a moment ago, she was still breezy and gentle, and her tone was kind. Now, she had suddenly lost her temper. Everyone looked at Su Yan in a daze.

Seeing that she had been played, Liu Yuhuan quickly chased after Su Yan. "What are you doing? Stop right there. Where's the check? Where's the five million that you promised me?"

She could accept being chased away by the security guards, and she could also tolerate Su Yan's disdain towards her family. However, she couldn't accept Su Yan not giving her money. After all, the main reason she came to Jiang Du this time was to ask Su Yan for money.

Su Yan, who was walking forward, paused. The bag on her arm was grabbed by Mrs. Liu. She raised her eyebrows, then turned around and looked at Mrs. Liu coldly. "I advise you to let go. Otherwise, if you break this bag, you won't be able to pay even if you sell your entire home."

Mrs. Liu snorted coldly. "What's so great about it? Isn't it just a shabby bag? Who are you trying to scare here?"

Su Yan said coldly, "This is a custom-made bag from Luden. It's extremely expensive and it's not for sale. If I sell it, it can be sold for at least 900,000 yuan. If you really break it, you won't be able to pay for it. Believe me, I'm not joking with you."

She introduced the bag casually with a cold expression on her face. When she said it was worth 900,000 yuan, it was like she was talking about carrots in the farmers market, as if she didn't care about it at all.

When she heard that the bag was worth 900,000 yuan, Mrs. Liu was shocked. "What did you say? 900,000 yuan?! You heartless good-for-nothing. You are so rich yet you aren't willing to spend money on me, your grandmother, and your uncle. You are just like your damn mother. Both of you have a evil heart."

Su Yan said coldly, "Are you going to let go?"

Mrs. Liu straightened her neck and roared, "If you don't give me 5 million yuan today, don't even think about getting me to let go. Stop trying to scare me with a shabby bag. 900,000 yuan for a bag? It's true that I'm from the countryside, but I'm not a fool. Hurry up and give me five million!"

She was a habitual liar. The main reason why she didn't let go was because she wanted to snatch the bag. If she were to sell this bag, it would at least be worth a few hundred thousand. It would be enough to build a few more houses in her hometown.

Chapter 287: Snatching Her Bag

As Mrs. Liu tugged at Su Yan's bag forcefully, she kept saying, "Su Yan, you heartless dog. Now that you've grown up, you've become unruly. You're no longer as obedient as you were when you were young. Today, you have to make it clear to me. Now that your biological uncle has encountered trouble outside, he needs a lot of money. Since you're so rich, you have to take care of him. No matter what, you have to take care of him!"

Su Yan's expression instantly turned even uglier. She looked at Mrs. Liu with eyes filled with despair. Despair was what she felt towards her last remaining family members in the world. She felt despair because at this moment, she had truly let go of this kinship. From now on, she would no longer have any feelings for her grandmother's family.

"Ha, if you want money, then say it. Don't be so unreasonable. Any excuse is redundant. Asking for money is your only goal. However, what does any trouble you encounter have to do with me?" Su Yan sneered.

"What do you mean? Are you not going to give us money?" Mrs. Liu looked at Su Yan with a vicious expression.

Su Yan didn't get angry. Instead, she smiled and pointed at a bank across the street. "I suggest you go to the bank and ask. There is a lot of money there. You can have as much as five million. It depends on whether the bank is willing to help you."