Chapter 285 - 288

Start from the beginning

Liu Yuhuan spat lightly. "500,000 yuan? Didn't you say 160,000 yuan before?"

After saying that, she laughed and scolded herself. "That's true. I didn't expect Su Yan, this good-for-nothing, to be able to open such a big company. Now that she has become a big boss, this amount of money is nothing at all."

Yang Deyi scratched his bleached hair. "Mom, how much do you plan to ask for?"

Liu Yuhuan narrowed her eyes and looked at Su Yan. She opened her wrinkled lips and said, "Five million!"

Hearing this number, Yang Deyi was so scared that he almost knelt on the ground. He looked surprised and said, "Five, five million?!"

Five hundred thousand was already an astronomical number in his mind. Five million was a number that had never appeared in his head before. This number was too big. He couldn't wrap his head around it at all.

Chapter 286: Didn't Disappoint Her

Looking at the crafty and mean Liu Yuhuan, Yang Deyi felt as if it was the first time he had met her. She was simply to greedy!

Seeing Yang Deyi's shocked expression, Mrs. Liu pushed him aside and looked at Su Yan. She repeated, "We want five million!"

After reporting the price, Mrs. Liu suddenly remembered something. She began to sob about how difficult it was at home and how hard life was. Su Yan still had two cousins who wanted to get married and buy a house.

However, after listening to her words, not only the surrounding employees of Dragon Emperor Entertainment, but even the influencer reporter Yu Yue felt a little uncomfortable. Mrs. Liu didn't care about her granddaughter, Su Yan, at all. She only care about Yang Deyi, her son. She wanted to meet Su Yan just to ask for money.

Seeing that Mrs. Liu was complaining non-stop, Su Yan frowned slightly. Her beautiful almond-shaped eyes flashed with a cold light. With a flick of her wrist, she stuffed the cheque back into her bag, and after zipping it up, she said, "Yes, five million isn't a lot. At your age, if you act a little miserable, perhaps there will be a live streamer who will give you a gift of five million."

After saying that, she couldn't help but laugh. "As for me? I'm sorry, I don't have five million for you!"

Before she finished her sentence, she turned to look at Xiao Ying. She ordered, "What are you waiting for? Hurry up and call the security guards over. Ask them to chase them away. If they still dare to come and make trouble, you can call the police over."

When she said this, Su Yan's expression was ice-cold. Her almond-shaped eyes were filled with anger and coldness. Xiao Ying was stunned. A few minutes ago, Su Yan wanted to give money. How could she chase them away in the blink of an eye? Not only did she not give a single cent, but she even wanted to call the police.

Su Yan glanced at Liu Yuhuan again. Liu Yuhuan really didn't disappoint her. After so many years of not seeing her, she was still as arrogant and mean as ever. It seemed that she would never change her ways.

Su Yan tugged at the corner of her mouth and smiled lightly. This old lady was really greedy. She actually asked for five million. Perhaps it was because she was too ignorant, so she didn't know what five million meant. She actually dared to ask for it!

Xiao Ying nodded. "President Su, then I'll go and call for help."

Su Yan replied nonchalantly, "Okay!"