Chapter 277 - 280

Start from the beginning

Very soon, under the guidance of the two police officers, Su Yan registered and left the police station. When she returned to the villa, it was just ten o'clock. Initially, she didn't want to take a bath, but when she remembered that Wei Zhou was still rushing back from the wilderness at this time, her mood became better. She asked Xiao Xiao to put in hot water and then took a bath. She wondered what Wei Zhou's expression would be if he saw her enjoying the jacuzzi.

After taking a bath for a while, Su Yan felt a little sleepy. She applied a layer of night mask on her face and went to sleep happily. In less than three minutes, there was a slight snoring sound in the bedroom. The AI housekeeper Xiao Xiao saw that the master was asleep, hence, it turned off the lights by remote control.

At half-past ten, Lan Jian received a call from an unknown number. Tonight, he didn't spend his day out partying like usual. Instead, he went home early to rest. Originally, he was prepared to go to bed early, but just as he was feeling a little sleepy, his phone rang.

Taking a look, he realized that it was an unknown number. Lan Jian hung up and cursed, "Damn it, it's rare for me to sleep early. Which bastard is harassing me?"

Chapter 278: Ran In the Wrong Direction

Before Lan Jian could put down his phone, another call from an unknown number came in. Lan Jian immediately sat up from the bed and looked at his phone with a furious expression. His fingers pressed on the screen and swiped upwards.

The call had just been picked up when Lan Jian said angrily, "Who is it? Can't you let me sleep at night?! Whether or not it's health supplements, insurance, ot second-hand cars, I don't want any of them!"

Before he could finish his sentence, Wei Zhou's voice came from the other end of the phone, "You went to bed so early. You're quite well-behaved now."

Lan Jian was slightly stunned. He could recognize this voice. His attitude immediately changed. "Hehe, so it's Little Zhou Zhou. Since you're calling me so late, do you miss me?"

He was very surprised. Why didn't Wei Zhou use his own phone to call? Moreover, it was an unknown number. If not for the fact that he wanted to curse, he would have turned off his phone just now.

Wei Zhou didn't waste any time with him. "Xinhua Street south of the city, No. 991 Yingsheng Dealership. Drive over to pick me up."

Hearing that he was in the south of the city, Lan Jian was surprised. He was about to ask him why he traveled so far away in the middle of the night when he heard Wei Zhou hang up the phone. Looking at the call that was hung up, he had the urge to smash his phone. It was already so late at night. He not only disturbed his dreams, but he was actually asked to drive to pick him up. He had been to Xinhua Street twice, and it would take at least an hour to get there by car. One trip to and from the city took two hours, which was equivalent to a trip out of the city.

..

An hour and a half later, a car slowly stopped in front of an extremely shabby dealership by the roadside. "Please reading on NℇWNOVℇL .0℟G"At this time, the dealership was already closed, and Wei Zhou was sitting on a small wooden stool at the door.

Seeing that he was fine, Lan Jian couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. He had almost forgotten the address that Wei Zhou had mentioned on the phone just now. After arriving here, he finally found this man after searching for half an hour.

Lan Jian rolled down the car window and asked, "F * ck, you're not sleeping at home at night, but you came here to enjoy the night view of the rural outskirts?"

Being A Shrew to My Ex-Husband After Our Divorce (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara