I don’t want to be okay, the more I want to get angry, the more I have to meet other people. He has the ability to deal with it. This is the heart of the glass. She said that she is not smart and smart. She said she couldn’t think of it. She thought about it, she was stupid, she was smart. She said that she was clever, and she was not smart enough to get to the place. He couldn’t help himself. Fengyun saw the back of the glass heart facing him, and suddenly his face was cold, and a book was thrown at the heart of the glass.

When I heard the wind, the glass was busy, avoiding the sneak attack of William, and said: "Is itchy? Is it?"

Fengyun William gnashed his teeth and said: "What do you think is the use of those who look at it? Do you want to be the master of this family, or do you want to be a master of the family? What do you do with your brain? You are a pig. Ah, how did Qi’s family pick you up so personally?”

The face of the glass suddenly sank, and a few steps came over. William was a mammoth in the wind, and William was not mad at the glass and muttered: "How can I be so unlucky, I can see that I can get away, actually meet You are a nosy, now I am still fierce to me, I am dying of you." Originally, I still whispered to myself, saying that suddenly the fire came up behind me and punched and kicked at the heart of the glass.

Feng Yun William did not work hard, the glass heart was exercised to avoid the good, actually a few not only did not let Fengyun William hit, but the Fengyun William gave it to the sofa, raised his hand and gave the wind Williams **** a few slaps, angered: "I am still nosy, isn't it? I won't take you away, can you still live today? You don't know what to do."

The people of the William family who were sold by the black market only trampled on their dignity after one night, and they greeted death. The legacy was always a curse. There were countless things to do again. And I want to rely on the side of the William family supported by Qi Mo, naturally know what to do, how to do it.

Fengyun William was a slap in the heart of the glass, and his face was red. He grabbed the arm of the glass heart and nailed it. He didn’t know why he stopped. He finally let go and only angered. Road: "Crap, since I dare to be caught, naturally I have the ability to escape, you really are a soft persimmon."

The heart of the glass couldn’t help but stop and watched the wind and William: "You deliberately?"

Fengyun William screamed: "I don't mean it. I am the one who catches the character and catches me. Hey, he doesn't have that ability yet."

The glass suddenly picked up the eyebrows and let go of the storm. William sat on the sofa and looked at the situation. William looked at her and sorted out the clothes on her body. It was full of self-confidence and extravagance. It was a little victim's appearance and could not help but pick Eyebrows: "What are you afraid of is Qi?" Fengyun said that the glass heart is not stupid, not to mention, and the absolute reaction speed is first-class.

Fengyun's eyebrows flashed a contemptuous, cold-cold road: "Who doesn't know what to do with the family, never kills, I don't want to show off one side of the family, give everyone a message, I can escape the chase of the family. I am even overwhelmed by how I have the ability."

I suddenly yelled at the glass heart: "The result actually gave me not only did not go out, but also came in, you said."

The heart of the glass looked at the angry wind William, and suddenly he felt very good. He leaned forward and pinched the nose of William, and said with a smile: "This feeling is good, I like it, haha." Nothing, no anger, It is very happy.

Fengyun William slaps the glass heart and holds the hand of his nose. After licking the glass heart, he hates the teeth and tickles: "From now on, you will give me a clear understanding. I have worshipped you today. Don't pull me into the water later."