Alli snorted and stifled a laugh. They were starting again... so early in the morning too.

"Tsk..." Ken suddenly came closer. "Let me do it."

Ken suddenly went behind him, and tried to fix Alli's hair, but Alli felt a sudden chill though, so he inadvertently pulled himself away from Ken's touch, a bit too quickly.

Ken was surprised, blinking twice. "Sorry... Did I do it wrong?"

"N-no... I'll do it, Y-you can go first. I'll just be in the bathroom for a bit." Alli quickly tied his hair into a loose and messy bun.

"Ok... Just come down after you're done." Ken relented.

"I'll only be a minute."

Alli rushed to the bathroom and stood stiffly in front of the mirror. When he heard the door to his room close, he relaxed.

This was way harder than he expected.

When Alli went down to the dining room. Stell and Ken had already begun to eat.

Alli sat beside Stell, picked up a spoon and started to eat.

"Both of you finish your meals, ok?! Don't be picky." Stell warned.

Ken frowned but continued to eat.

"So, what are your plans today Alli?" Stell asked.

Ken suddenly stopped eating and looked at Alli expectantly. It was weird because he looked like he was expecting Alli to say something.

"Uhh... nothing much, go to the gym and work out?"

Ken suddenly slouched, looking a little bit disappointed.

What was the matter with him?

Stell shrugged. "Ok... Workout it is—"

"I get the treadmill first!" Alli raised his hand. That was because the personal Gym in Stell's condo unit only had one.

"Hahahaha of course... Whatever you want." Stell patted Alli's head.

Alli beamed... he liked running a lot more than lifting weights.

"What?" Alli asked... because Ken was grinning at him.

"Nothing." Ken feigned ignorance. "Your enthusiasm for exercising is cute. You even look happy just because you get to use the treadmill first." Ken chuckled.

"It's so easy to make Alli happy... So... YOU don't need to exert too much effort... In the... Aheemm... near future. " Stell emphasized 'you' and the last sentence, with a smirk.

Thankfully, Ken didn't seem to notice the allusion directed at him.

Alli glared at Stell.

Stell just grinned and continued to caress Alli's head.

Ken didn't catch Alli's glare nor Stell's quip. He was busy toying with the dragon bracelet on his wrist. He wore it every day without fail, even on their events and vlogs. No matter which wardrobe or color scheme was assigned to them, Alli always sees it on Ken's wrist.

Ken kept staring at Stell's hand on Alli's head...

Stell gave Ken a knowing smile. "You wanna do it too don't you?"

Ken looked like he was jolted out of a trance. "...H-haa?"

"Gosh... stop wasting our time and come here." Stell gestured for him to come.

Emboldened by Stell's invitation, Ken walked over to their side of the table and sat down. Before Alli could understand what Stell meant... Ken suddenly patted Alli's head, it was just a few taps at first, then he began stroking the top of Alli's head back and forth, like he was an older brother comforting a kid.