"All they ever did was hurt me... they betrayed me... Kiara, JJ, everyone has been telling me that I'm a Pogue but... I'm a Kook, and I'll always be one... isn't that what you told me in Barbados?" I asked and he nodded.

"You told me that you loved me, that there was no one else. Is that true?" I asked and he nodded "There's no one. You were the only one." He told me and I turned around and leaned against the rail.

"I'm through with the Pogues." I muttered and turned back to Rafe.

"Do you think your dad would have any contacts?" He asked and I shrugged "I guess. I mean I could look in his contacts for you. But I'd have to go behind his back but I don't know..." I said trying to be convincing. "With this money, I could help you and your family... I promise I won't hurt you ever again, I'll love you and we'll be happy!" Rafe said grabbing my hand.

"Well you two continue this lovey dovey couple shit, I'll just be on my own way. See ya around, country club... Mrs country club." Barry said and I just kept looking at Rafe.

"I'll help... I'll do whatever it takes to protect my sibling's...My family." I said then wrapped my arms around his neck then he pulled me into a kiss. Part of me missed this the other part was regretting all of this.

I pulled away and smiled.

"I'll do whatever, Even if it means betraying my friends." I told Rafe and he smiled "Hey, you know I'll take care of you and your siblings." He said pushing some of my hair back as I looked up at him his eyes were blue as ever and I nodded.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

I was down at the marina trying to get my old job back and I failed big time, I could always ask Liv's dad, he always liked me and gave me a chance at work when no one else would. I walked down the dock then heard Barry in the distance "You seen any buyers?" "It's always business with you, bro." They said and I frowned. I dove in the water to get closer.

"I don't care about the cross. I'm trying to make money." Rafe said and my eyes widened "I told you, my aunt, she got some contacts. She gonna help us move these little bitches. The gems, the nuggets, the whole damn melted enchilada." Barry told Rafe.

"These gems are mint, man. The gold's bullion. We're selling it in bars. I'm not gonna deal with some half-assed Pogue shit with some reject from Zales, bro."

"Watch how you speaking about my auntie, dog."

"I'm not talking about your aunt. I'm just..." Rafe stopped and I tried taking a peak, hoping they won't see me.

"Rafe! Rafe, I need to talk to you!" I heard and I saw Liv walk up to the boat and i frowned. What the hell is she doing? "I just wanted to say I was sorry for Barbados, I really wanted to come back with you... I swear I had no idea that Kiara was going to do that." She said and I swam around to try and see them.

"Aren't you a Pogue now?"

"Everyone has been telling me that I'm a Pogue but... I'm a Kook, and I'll always be one... isn't that what you told me in Barbados?" Liv said and i frowned.

"I'm through with the Pogues." "Do you think your dad would have any contacts?" Rafe asked and Liv told him she'd help them but she was unsure. "With this money, I could help you and your family... I promise I won't hurt you ever again, I'll love you and we'll be happy!" "I'll help... I'll do whatever it takes to protect my sibling's... my Family." Liv said and my eyes widened.

I watched as Liv wrapped her arms around Rafe's neck and I frowned, I can't believe I hurt her enough to betray us. Rafe leaned in kissing her and my heart dropped, Liv didn't even stop him.