"That's great."

"See you, John B."

Pope and Kiara left and JJ sighed and rolled his eyes "I'm going fishing. Thanks for the beer." He said then walked away and Sarah nudged my side.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

She saw the tears forming in my eyes and gently grabbed my hand "Hey, Liv. You can tell me." Sarah said and I shook my head "I broke up with JJ." I mumbled and she frowned and pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away and wiped my tears "I have to go... I'll talk to you later." I told her and she nodded, I looked at Uncle John and he gave me a small smile "It will be okay, Bee." He told me and I nodded "Bye Uncle J." I muttered and rode my bike home.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I parked my car at the marina and I sighed, I can't believe I'm doing this... Rafe is the last person I want to see right now but if I want to get the cross, this is the sacrifice I have to make. I closed my eyes then took a deep breath.

"You really think he's the last person you wanna see?" I heard Taylor's voice and I gripped the steering wheel.

"Admit it... You broke up with JJ so you can run back to Rafe."

"I don't need you to tell me I'm wrong... this is for Pope and the Pogues." I told him and he nodded "Right, the Pogues... so you're not a Pogue?" I frowned then my grip loosened on the steering wheel.

"No, I'm not... I'm a Kook." I muttered looking at the passenger side to see it empty, I sighed then laid my head down on the steering wheel. "What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself then opened the door and walked down the marina where I found the Catamaran.

"Rafe! Rafe, I need to talk to you!" I yelled and I saw him and Barry on the boat "Well hello princess, i was wondering when I was gonna see ya again." He smirked and I rolled my eyes "Can we talk? Please?" I asked looking at Rafe and he nodded closing a box which made me suspect it was important.

"Go ahead."

"Uh- I just wanted to say I was sorry for Barbados, I really wanted to come back with you... I swear I had no idea that Kiara was going to do that." I told him and he frowned.

"Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

I frowned and shook my head "No, no. Uh I- um I also know you took the cross... and I want to help." I told him and he looked confused.

"What about JJ? What about the pogues?"

"What about them?" I questioned and I looked at Barry but then to Rafe as he shrugged "Aren't you a Pogue now?" He asked and I scoffed.