Chapter 5-The Law of a Slacker (4)

Start from the beginning

He really was. Cale subconsciously wanted to made a joke after seeing Choi Han's flustered face at the time. Why are they taking it so seriously...

Cale didn't wanted to make things complicated. After all, he disliked an unnecessary debate, so he quickly clarified.

"I was just joking"

Alberu looked at him. Scrutinizing his stoic face in search for any lies.

Cale's frown deepened.

"I really was just joking. Though, i don't get why you guys acting like i haven't drunk one before"

"Also, you know my tolerance is good"

Cale's tone was strangely sounds as if he was sulking by the end of his words.

That icked Alberu. Is he being serious right now?  Alberu suppressed the desire to 'gently' pinch the cheeks of this dear dongsaeng of his.

"Now and then are different!"

Alberu massage his temples. He was momentarily flabbergasted. He didn't expect that Cale's drinking obsession would also follow him into this life. If he recalled correctly, Kim Rok Soo wasn't this keen towards alcohol. He favored sweet things more in contrary... Was it because his soul adopted the trait of the original Cale Henituse? 

While Alberu was thinking, meanwhile Cale was similary flabbergasted and confused.

'I already said the truth. So why is hyung getting more and more disbelieving in me???'

Just as Cale about to say something again, a loud crack sounded.

"?"

The three turned their heads almost in rhythm. When their gazes finally landed, to their surprise, they saw many familiar faces.

"You guys... what are you doing there?"

Alberu blurted out. And with some familiriaty, he recited their names one by one.

"Eun Jiho─ Woo Jooin"

"Ham Dan-i, Yeoryeong, Eunhyung and... Yoo Chunyoung"

Those people who's name being called out above were either crouching, or hiding behind the bushes.

Alberu narrowed his eyes, deliberately hiding his amusement. The corner of his lips curled up, as if sensing something interesting was about to happen. He glanced at Cale, who's face filled with disbelief then chuckled inwardly.

In the front was Eun Jiho, Kwon Eunhyung and Yoo Chunyoung. They wore a various expression, one either scowling, one look bashful, while the other looks just as emotionless as always. 

The next batch were right in the back. 

There is Ham Dan-i who's fidgeting with her hands and looking down to the ground as if in shame. Ban Yeoryeong beside her continuously peeking her gaze to the front, blaming the boys for their abnormally tall constitutions. Woo Jooin was the only one in contrast to all of them. He sticks out his tongue, denying of any shame while smiling gleefully. With his attitude, he look more like a busted cat now.

"Do you have something to say?"

Alberu said calmly with a smile. Then, he beckoned them to come closer and out of their hiding spot.

Now, a total of nine people were standing as they faced each other. Except Cale, who remained sitting on a bench. As if he wasn't involved in any of this.

"Uh.. the thing is..."

While Eun Jiho tried to arrange his words, his gaze unintentionally landed on Cale. With a twitch of his mouth, he probed out to Cale as a scowl formed noticeably on his handsome face.