Chapter 59- He is standing up for himself

Start from the beginning

When he was panicking, He Yushen got out of the car, walked around the car and opened the door next to Nan Yi.

He Yushen stretched out his hand and handed it to Nan Yi: "Get off the car."

He hesitantly handed his hand to He Yushen.

Yun Luo stood next to He Yushen, frowning slightly and saying nothing.

He Yushen led him into a familiar bar.

There was no deafening noise and there was no one inside. Nan Yi followed He Yushen to the top floor.

Nan Yi had some narcissistic thoughts. He thought about it for a long time and finally said after the elevator stopped: "He Yushen, what are you doing here?"

"You'll know in a minute." He Yushen's tone was calm.

Stopping in front of the open room, Nan Yi held his breath and looked inside.

There were several people standing in the room, but what Nan Yi saw at a glance was a head of disgusting yellow hair, not because of the color of the hair, but because of the wretched face underneath the hair.

His body's reaction couldn't deceive anyone. If He Yushen hadn't held him, he would have left this disgusting place without hesitation.

Nan Yi shrank subconsciously and tightened the hand holding his own. He was brought into the room by He Yushen.

"Young Master He, you said you were coming, so I asked my son to wait in the room."

The dim light couldn't hide the middle-aged man's flattering look.

"Really? Your son is outstanding."

He Yushen walked to the chair and sat down, with his legs relaxed and open, looking at Jiang Fan with a cold look in his eyes.

Jiang Fan noticed He Yushen holding Nan Yi when he walked in, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

If the omega in front of him is Yin Lu's, then he still has a chance to intercede. After all, the two families still have business relationships, but if it is He Yushen...

Didn't He Yushen never accept Omega from others?

Jiang Fan swallowed with his Adam's apple, praying that the omega in front of him was He Yushen's careless little love.

"Hahaha, Mr. He complimented me, I'm just a brat, but I still got the job done well."

When the middle-aged man heard He Yushen's words, he smiled happily and turned his hand to the person who was standing still.

"Xiaofan, this is the famous Mr. He."

"Hello, Mr. He."

He Yushen said calmly: "I'm not very good."

His words stunned Jiang Fan and his father, and they looked at each other in confusion.

He Yushen didn't care at all. He put his hand on Nan Yi's waist, pulled the person from his side to the front, and brought the person into his arms with a little force.

Nan was also a little surprised.

Aren't you talking? Why did he suddenly hold himself in his arms in front of so many people?

Yun Luo and many others were watching. Nan Yi blushed and felt a little shy.

"Haha, is this Mr. He's omega? No matter how beautiful the Omega is, Mr. He has never been tempted by it. It turns out to be the beauty hidden in the golden house."

Middle-aged men are still very discerning. This is the first time in so many years that I saw He Yushen going out with an omega. One can imagine how much He Yushen likes this omega.

He Yushen's cold eyes narrowed slightly, and he opened his thin lips slightly: "Yes, he is the one who suits my liking. I usually speak out of fear of scaring him, but someone actually dared to touch or slap him."

"What! Who is so bold as to slap Mr. He, your Omega?" The middle-aged man was very good at flattering, but he was a little shocked.

He Yushen still said in a disapproving tone: "You said that a slap in the face would be returned tenfold, or that a small slap would make someone bankrupt, isn't it too much?"

Nan Yi stared at the alpha's smooth jawline in astonishment. His breathing had been suspended by him, and his beating heart seemed to be about to leave his body.

He Yushen was making the decision for him.

She was standing up specifically for him, only for herself.

"If you dare to touch Mr. He's omega, these are just minor punishments."

The flattery on the middle-aged man's face has become a little stiff, and the smile when he speaks is just a slight tug at the corner of his mouth.

He originally thought that He Yushen asked him to wait because he agreed to the contract last night.

But from the moment he walked in until now, not only has he not mentioned the contract last night, but he has been talking about his omega.

"A small punishment." He Yushen's tone was still a bit lazy, and his tone was a bit longer, making people dare not breathe.

"Then since you think it's just a small punishment, increase your strength, sit down, and pay back tenfold. If you don't have a partner, choose one for your son."