Chapter 56- Targeted by a wretched man

Start from the beginning

"Bao! I have money."

Nan Yi was still hesitating, but Yin Feng had already finished a glass of wine, and when he smashed the glass, he felt like a diamond king.

The bartender smiled and said, "Okay, please follow me."

Under the leadership of the bartender, Nan Yi Yinfeng followed him into the private room on the second floor.

There is actually a separate mixing station inside. Although the majong is small and well-equipped, the lighting is still a bit dim.

"Fengfeng, what happened today?"

"Well, have another drink."

Nan Yi was very anxious, but a drunkard who was obviously drunk couldn't explain anything.

Nan Yi had no choice but to turn his attention to the bartender.

"Hello, don't adjust it for him."

So the bartender didn't make drinks, he was just tinkering quietly.

"Why don't you give me wine?"

"You can't drink anymore." Nan Yi persuaded with a frown.

"You've also become bad."

It was also the first time for Nan Yi to take care of a drunk person, and he was so confused that he didn't know what to do.

While Yin Feng was sitting in a daze, he sent a message to Yin Lu asking him to pick him up.

Then he helped Yin Feng, who was lying in front of the bartender, onto the sofa and let him lean against him.

Yin Feng was suddenly very quiet, so quiet that just when Nan Yi thought he was asleep, he felt wetness on his arms.

Nan Yi's body froze, and his hand gently placed on the head.

Yin Feng cried silently at first and then trembled and hiccupped. He never spoke, and Nan Yi didn't continue to ask, but just stayed with her quietly.

"Sir, sobering tea." The beta bartender who had been at the bar put a cup of tea on the table in front of Yin Feng.

"Thanks."

Yin Feng fell asleep leaning against Nan Yi without touching the sobering tea.

After a while of silence, Nan Yi thought it was Yin Lu who came when the box door rang.

Originally, she was still wondering why Yin Lu came so quickly, but when she saw the familiar face after entering the door, Nan Yi's face immediately darkened.

"Hello, sir, this box has been reserved by these two gentlemen." The bartender thought that the few people just went wrong, so he kindly reminded them.

"Xiao Liu, take him out." The yellow-haired alpha waved back casually.

The beta bartender was forcibly taken out of the box by the person behind the alpha. The door was closed, leaving only the yellow-haired alpha.

"What do you want to do?" Nan Yi's hands subconsciously protected Yin Feng, and held the man who fell asleep after crying in his arms.

"Little cutie, do you want to be my brother's omega?"

The man stared at Nan Yi's fair face with a lewd expression, and the durian-flavored love pheromones gradually spread in the room.

Nan Yi frowned due to the stench.

Although the pheromones in the air are very smelly, the lure of alpha pheromones to omegas should not be underestimated.

Nan Yi already felt that the room was getting hotter and his body softened.

"This is the private room we reserved, please get out." Nan Yi endured the discomfort and pretended to be nonchalant, but his slightly panting tone betrayed him.

"I'll go out and someone will help you solve it."

As the man approached, he could only hold Yin Feng tightly and took out his cell phone in a panic.

"At this time, it would be impolite to play with your phone."

Before the call could be dialed out, the man snatched it away and threw it to the ground.

"It's an honor for you to be favored by me. When I mark you later, don't cry and beg me."

The man smiled obscenely, Nan Yi's hand was already grabbed by him, and Nan Yi was shocked.

"Go away."

Alpha's oppressive pheromones poured out, and Nan Yi's whole body went limp.

"Hmm" Yin Feng, who was sleeping, also felt uncomfortable and groaned.

"Let me go. Do you know who the alpha is that marked me? It's He Yushen. You dare to touch me."

Nan Yi was so frightened that his voice trembled and he couldn't get his hands free. The man had already pushed him down on the sofa.

"Who doesn't know that He Yushen never touches Omega? Besides, he is with my dad now."

Nan Yi's coat was torn apart, and a few buttons of his inner shirt were roughly unbuttoned, exposing a large area of ​​skin on his neck.

The snow-white skin turned pink due to the struggle. The man swallowed and lowered his head impatiently.

The moment the cold touch came from the collarbone, Nan Yi trembled all over and felt so sick that he felt like vomiting.

It turned out that being touched by someone other than He Yushen was such a disgusting thing.