Chapter 55- A plain confession

Start from the beginning

He raised his head, his eyes clean and clear.

"What's wrong?" He Yushen put down the Che Lizi in his hand.

Nan Yi didn't want to consume himself with bad emotions. No matter it was speculation or assumption, he should not deny himself.

In the face of love, you shouldn't be trapped in your own world.

He looked up at He Yushen sincerely and intently: "I have something... I want to tell you."

The husky omega's voice is sweet, just like toffee-flavored pheromones.

"Well, what do you want to say?"

He Yushen had a smile in his eyes, he just thought it was Nan Yi who wanted to talk to him about some minor grievances.

"Speak...alone."

Nan Yi blushed slightly. Even though he had made up his mind, he was still a little shy and nervous at this moment.

He Yushen chuckled softly: "If there is such a mysterious little secret, let's go upstairs and tell it."

"Um."

Nan Yi followed the alpha upstairs, his hands so nervous that they were sweating slightly. When he reached the bedroom door, his legs were already weak.

He Yushen sat on the bed with his legs relaxed and open. Nan Yi stood between his legs, staring at him with a blushing face.

"Why does your face look familiar again?"

Looking at Omega's rosy and pink face, I guess it's not something serious.

Nan Yi was so nervous that he panted slightly and said without hesitation: "I... like... you."

He Yu raised his thick eyebrows and said "Hmm".

Nan Yi thought he didn't hear clearly, so he said again: "I... like you."

"Ok, I know."

Nan Yi:............

"Aren't you going to play hard to get? Why are you so straightforward all of a sudden? Don't worry, I won't drive you away."

Nan Yi:............

I always felt like He Yushen had misunderstood something, but at the same time, it seemed normal.

He Yushen looked at Nan Yi with raised eyebrows.

Omega was extremely unusual today. Not only did he suddenly confess his true feelings, but he was also in a very low mood when he first walked in.

"Did anything happen today?" He Yushen asked.

"Today...Nan..."

Nan Yi's words reached his lips but he swallowed them down his throat again. He was still selfish and didn't want to mention Nan Zhi in front of He Yushen.

"Um?"

"nothing."

Nan Yi lowered his head and rubbed his hands: "Then... what... do you... think of me?"

He Yu looked deeply at the white and slender hands and said without thinking: "They are quite well-behaved."

Nan Yi lowered his eyes, just being obedient, not liking her.

"Yu Shen, I have a plan here and I have some questions. Are you free now?" A warm and crisp voice sounded outside the door.

He Yushen looked away from those hands and said calmly: "Yes."

He Yushen was called away by Yun Luo.

When the bedroom door opened, Nan Yi, who wanted to peek at He Yushen's back, caught Yun Luo's gaze peeking into the room.

Nan Yi:?

Before he left the bedroom, he also looked at the bedroom curiously. Fortunately, it was not messy, otherwise there would have been a big misunderstanding.

He Yushen and Yun Luo chatted for a long time in the study. Even when they were eating, the housekeeper came upstairs and called them twice.

After eating, the two continued back to the study.

He Yushen didn't seem to care whether he liked him or not.

It's probably because you don't like yourself that you don't care.

Nan Yi was a little disappointed. Fortunately, he could adjust his emotions on his own. At least He Yushen didn't hate him anymore.

Life has not changed much, except that sometimes when He Yushen comes home from get off work and has some free time, he will lead Nan Yi to chat with him.

And Nanzhi never came to the villa again after that day.

When You Tiannanyi was drawing the manuscript, his thoughts were always wandering. In the end, the manuscript was not completed and he drew a cartoon character of Zhang He and Yushen.

He stared at it for a long time and finally saved it in his phone.

Nan Yi also spoke more and more fluently, but still slower than ordinary people.

This weekend, He Yushen did not go to work.

Nan Yi curiously asked about the relationship between Yun Luo and He Yushen.

"cousin."

"Cousin? Then why does Yunluo call you father and uncle?" Nan Yi spoke slower than He Yushen, and He Yushen waited patiently for him to finish every time.

"Yunluo is the child of He Zhang's wife's brother, and has nothing to do with my father."

"oh."

"I will be busy these days during the Chinese New Year."

"oh."

"I want to go out tomorrow."

"You can go out to play, but you can't go to places with alphas. It's the New Year's Eve, and although it's lively outside, it's also complicated."

"But...my friend's brother is Alpga, and there's nothing we can do if we meet him."

He Yushen frowned and said displeased: "Do you want to go out and cheat?"

Nan Yi whispered: "How is that possible?"

The alpha frowned deeper: "Let Xiao Wang pick you up when you go out and come back. Don't sit in all the messy cars."

"oh."