Chapter 46- I really like him!

Start from the beginning

Yin Lu came from the stairs with two cute-looking omegas, and Nan Yi could see it when he looked up.

And Yin Feng, who had his back to the stairs, didn't even turn his head, and his face immediately turned darker.

"Yin Lu, don't you have somewhere to go?" Yin Feng's tone was a bit disgusting.

"Brother Yin, he is the younger brother you mentioned." The woman standing next to him in an off-white gown asked curiously.

"Yes, look how similar we look." Yin Lu bent down, put one hand around Yin Feng's neck, and put his head against his head.

"Yin Lu!"

"Hey! Okay, okay, I won't tease you anymore."

Nan Yi's eyes were not on the two brothers fighting, but on the girl in the pink coat behind the beige gown.

It's Nan Yi's unexpected person, Nan Xin.

Nan Xin didn't expect to meet Nan Yi here either, frowning with a look of disgust.

"Mr. Nan, can I sit here?"

Yin Lu smiled and looked at Nan Yi, his peach blossom eyes smiling and his eyebrows crescent.

"I said Yin Lu, are you so poor? You can't even book a seat."

Yin Lu still sat down next to Nan Yi.

"You guys should sit down, too. You're welcome. Although Fengfeng's mouth is venomous, in fact, in my heart, I already wish you could sit down immediately."

"you!"

Yin Feng was so angry that he couldn't speak.

The girl who just spoke had a blush on her face.

"Xinxin, you sit down first."

"Ah good."

Nan Xin sat next to Yin Feng and opposite Yin Lu without hesitation.

The three of them sat down and the table became a lot more crowded.

"Fengfeng, this is Miss Lin, our father's comrade-in-arms, Uncle Lin, but you probably don't remember."

"Ms. Lin is exactly the same age as you, both 20 years old. The one next to you...is Miss Lin's best friend."

Yin Lu was still smiling. It seemed that ever since Nan Yi met him, he had always had a smile that was too good to be beaten but also a pretty face.

"It's Xiaoxin." Miss Lin said.

Nan Xin and Miss Lin looked at each other and both smiled slightly. Nan Xin smiled shyly.

"Do you know Mr. Yin and my brother?" Nan Xin suddenly said.

Nan Yi:......................

Yin Feng's originally dark face was stunned for a moment and looked at Nan Yi.

"Mr. Nan and this Xiao Xin are brothers and sisters."

While Yin Lu took out the tea set and poured tea for the two girls, he turned his face slightly and looked at Nan Yi.

Nan is also a little awkward.

"Haha, yes, I didn't even know Brother Yi and Young Master Yin knew each other."

Nan Xin smiled sweetly and looked at Yin Lu and rolled her eyes.

Yin Feng frowned slightly and looked at Nan Yi: "Yi Yi, is she your sister? Are you sure she's not your cousin?"

Nan Yi lowered his head and typed [half-mother]

Before picking up the phone, Yin Lu, who was watching him typing, spoke first: "Oh, half-mother. No wonder I said they don't look alike. One is cute and cute, and the other... can read."

Nan Xin's face looked a little happy.

"Brother Yin, how can you say this about Xinxin's brother?"

Nan Yi:......................

"Yin Lu, you are sick!" Yin Feng frowned.

Yin Lu was stunned for a moment and chuckled: "Hahaha, do you think so."

Even though Yin Feng's face turned dark, Yin Lu still had that smile on his face.

"Mr. Nan, don't get me wrong, I mean you are well-behaved and cute."

After Yin Lu finished speaking, the two girls on the side looked a little embarrassed.

Nan Xin glared at Nan Yi in disgust.

Miss Lin's smile was a little stiff: "Brother Yin, you are really good at joking."

"Hahaha, I'll go down and order some snacks for you to eat. It's too unfair to let four omegas only drink tea."

"Brother Yin, Xinxin and I don't need it, we still have to look at clothes."

Miss Lin, who was sitting next to Yin Lu, said quickly before Yin Lu got up and went downstairs.

"good."

When Yin Lu stood up, Nan Xin's eyes were fixed on him the whole time, and her face was still slightly red.

"Xinxin, let's go down together with Brother Yin. We're going to the mall just in time."

"Ah!...Why don't you sit down anymore...I just sat down."

"Oh, go early. The brand I like just released a new product today. It will be late and it will be gone."

Miss Lin pulled Nan Xin and followed Yin Lu downstairs.

Once the three of them left, the table became much wider.

"It's time to leave."

"That girl just now is really your sister!" Yin Feng stared with big eyes.

[Sort of]

"Is the relationship bad? Will she bully you?"

Nan Yi was stunned and shook his head.

"You must have a bad relationship. You don't feel happy when you see her."

"I've watched a lot of TV shows. The stepmother's child is very arrogant, and her face looks mean."

Yin Fen spoke vividly and his eyebrows were tightly knitted together.

Nan Yi chuckled, not wanting those bad things to be known to the lively Yin Feng.

[No bullying, but the relationship is not a good one]