๑Vezalius๑|| Who's the medic now?

Start from the beginning

When we burst into the main Krisis meeting room, I was met with a struggling Wilson and some other heroes trying to drag Zali somewhere.

"ZALI! STOP... STRUGGLING! YOU NEED TO GET TREATMENT NOW!" The blonde shouted.

"I don't need treatment! I can treat myself!" The main man Vezalius himself pushed him back.

"Oh!" Wilson suddenly let go once he saw me, making Zali stagger back a little. "Y/n! You're finally here!"

"Ma chérie...?" Zali immediately froze in place, causing some of his captors to stumble back. "What are you doing here...? Why aren't you home?" 

"Vezalius Bandage." I said firmly, causing him to flinch a little as I don't really use his full name very often. "You are getting treatment now. No arguments."

"But..." 

I stared at him firmly, shutting him up immediately. "...Fine." 

The other heroes immediately sighed in relief, slumping on the floor. 

Hooking my arms around his shoulders, I assisted him to his office, plopping him down on the bed.

Silently, I picked up his first aid kit and undid the bandages that he always had around him.

He hissed in pain when I put too much pressure on his wound. "Sorry..." I mumbled.

After re-wrapping his arms, I tugged at his shirt, signaling for him to take it off. He did, and I went to clean his wounds there.

The room was silent except for the rustling of my movements and Zali's labored breaths.

After I was done cleaning all of his wounds, I rustled through his medicine cabinet for something that could help with his fever.

When I found the bottle, I handed it to Zali to drink. 

After he swallowed the bitter potion, he finally spoke up in a small voice. "Are you... mad?"

I sighed. "No, Mon chéri. But..." I went to cup his face, tracing my thumb across his scar. "Please... don't make me worry like that ever again. I know you are the medic but how are you going to heal others when you always neglect yourself?"

Zali looked down guiltily. "Sorry."

"I know, love. This isn't going to happen again, right?" I tilted his head to look at me.

"Yes..."

"Good." I planted a kiss on the corner of his lips. "Let's go home."

The moment we got home, Zali collapsed on the couch, face red

I pressed my palm against his forehead, only to retract it immediately after. "You're burning up...! Is the medicine not working?"

"No... it's... working. My body just has a more extreme reaction to the side effects... ugh..." he groaned and attempted to stand up. "I'll be... fine. Don't worry."

"No can do, mister. I'm taking care of you this time." I grabbed his arms, supporting him to our shared bedroom. "Stay." I ordered him once he was sat on the bed.

He watched obediently as I disappeared into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I returned with a towel, a basin of hot water, medicine, and more bandages.

Stripping him of his hero costume, I undid the bandages that already had blood on them and wiped down his body gently.

After re-wrapping his wounds (again), I gently laid him down onto the bed. "Get some rest, dear. I'm going to go cook dinner."

He didn't have the strength to argue with me and nodded slightly, drifting off to dreamland.

"Sweet dreams, Mon chéri." I pecked his forehead, tiptoeing out of the room.

.

.

.

With a steaming bowl of porridge and some healthy food on a tray, I went back to check on the sleeping beauty.

Setting down the tray on the bedside table, I leaned down to peer at my lover's peaceful face. 

My hand reached to brush away a strand of hair from his face, causing him to stir. "Ma Chérie...?"

"C'mon, I made dinner." I sat him up and scooped up a spoon of chicken porridge up to his mouth. "Say ahh~" 

"I can feed myself..." Zali pouted.

"No. Let me take care of you, love. You've always done so for me and everyone around you." I kissed his cheek and pouted back. "Can't you just let me do this for once?"

"...okay." He relented, opening his mouth for me to feed him.

I beamed, satisfied.

🥣🥣🥣

After I was done feeding him, I stood up to go wash the dishes but a bandaged hand grabbed my shirt. "Huh?"

"Stay... please?" Zali spread his arms, inviting me into his embrace.

I eyes softened. How can I say no to that face? "Okay."

I set the tray back down and slipped into his open arms, feeling him relax immediately.

"Mmm... warm..." he mumbled, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

I shivered. "T-that tickles!"

Chuckling, he started peppering kisses all along my collarbone, making me squirm in his hold. 

"S-stop ittt!" I whined, playfully pushing his head away.

Zali stops, burrowing his face into my chest instead. 

I sighed, raising my hand to brush through his soft locks. He hummed contentedly, leaning his head into my hand.

My hand moved rhythmically, gently soothing the tired medic to sleep. His eyes drooped sleepily, and his body melted into mine.

My eyes trailed across his beautiful face, admiring each and every detail. 

'How did I get so lucky?' I thought to myself. 'This handsome and kind angel... is here... with me. I'll take care of you... forever.'

 My heart swelled with love and adoration. "I love you... sweet dreams, Mon chéri." I kissed his forehead, drifting off to dreamland myself.

Before I completely succumbed to the pull of sleep, I heard a faint "Love you too..."

The End 🧻💜🎉~

(^ [] ^ )(^ [] ^ )(^ [] ^ )(^ [] ^ )(^ [] ^ )(^ [] ^ )(^ [] ^ )(^ [] ^ )(^ [] ^ )(^ [] ^ )

Yayyyy I'm doneeee!

Again, I know I'm late but still...

I am also working on a Wilson chapter rn (Krisis needs more content tbh 😕) and thinking of a Christmas special... 

You can leave some suggestions too :)

Anyway-

I'm done here

Have a nice day/ night!

Kazuki chan 🌸~