Prologue: Team Darkness Arises

Start from the beginning

Arbok: Don't worry, this will only hurt a bit. (Eyes turn to spirals)

(Sparky tried her best to stay strong, and she did by shooting out a Thunderbolt at Arbok and punching Weezing's stomach and rushed out of the apartment)

Arbok: WHY THAT LITTLE!!!

Weezing: [SMOKESCREEN MOVE]

Arbok: AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (Coughing)

(Sparky continued her way towards the elevator and frantically pressed the down button, and as soon as the elevator came, she rushed in, clicked the 1st Floor, and got out of the apartment)

(Cutscene: Sparky ran out of the apartment, only to see a restaurant across from it, and as she heard from a distance, Pokémon were brainwashing other innocent Pokémon on both sides, which left her horrified and ran inside the restaurant)

Sparky: Phew. Got out of there in time.

Audino: Hello there. Do you want a table for 1?

Sparky: No, I'm good. Listen, Audino, we're all in danger. Pokémon is being brainwashed, and we need to take cover.

Audino: Huh? Okay, I'll call the K-9 police. (Pulls up a phone and starts calling) Hello, police. We have a suspicious girl who is...

(Cutscene: Just out of nowhere, Brainwashed Pokémon started attacking Pokémon that was in the restaurant and Sparky was clever enough to stay hidden and she kept herself quiet until all the Pokémon was Brainwashed except her and as she saw a clear opening... she made a break for the back door and rushed out of the restaurant.)

Sparky: What is going on?! Can I not seek shelter for more than 2 minutes?! Well, whatever. I should be safe out here, right?

???: SPARKY!!!!

Sparky: (Gasps) SWOON!!!

Swoon the Shiny Swoobat, my trustful companion and best friend that a Pichu can ever have.

Swoon: Anyway, what's going on here. This is just plain messed up.

Sparky: I know. Not only is Team Darkness taking over... but they are brainwashing other Pokémon. We have to do something!!!

Swoon: Hmm, well, I did find a helicopter that belonged to my friend Skydive the Emolga. We can use it and get out of here.

Sparky: GREAT IDEA!!

Scraggy: TOO BAD, Y'ALL ARE NOT GOING FOR IT!!!

Taillow: WE'RE NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY FROM THIS TOWN!!!!

Poochyena: We're gonna have fun with you.

Swoon: WHAT?! 3 ON 2?! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Sparky: Well, I think we should handle it ourselves. C'MON!!!

Swoon: Good idea. [AIR SLASH MOVE]

(The Air Slash landed the hit on Scraggy and Taillow)

Swoon: Yes, gottem.

Sparky: [IRON TAIL MOVE]

(Poochyena took the hit but got back up)

Sparky: WAIT, HOW?!

Poochyena: Defense is 55. [SNARL MOVE]

Sparky: AAAAH!!!

Swoon: GOTCHA!! [GIGA DRAIN MOVE]

Poochyena: HEY!! HEY!! HEY!!

(Poochyena fainted)

Swoon: C'MON, TO SKYDIVE'S HELICOPTER!!!