Chapter 9: Ablaze

Start from the beginning

She continued this until she was stopped by the feeling of something and when she looked down, she saw that Tom was getting hard.
When she looked back up at Tom, she could tell that he was embarrassed and so she calmed his worries once again when she pulled his face back towards hers after he started to look away in embarrassment.

Priscilla: hey baby, look at me.

Tom: what ?

Priscilla: there's no need to feel embarrassed, it's natural and to be honest, I'm glad that you reacted that way because it gives me ideas on what to do when we eventually get physical with each other.

Tom: o-okay.

Priscilla: now I'm going to continue doing what I was just doing but if you feel uncomfortable in any way, let me know and we can stop.

It was then at that moment, something in Tom made his hands go back up to her waist and quick as a flash, Tom laid Priscilla down on the couch and as he hovered over her, Priscilla had a rather sexy smirk on her face.

Priscilla: I like that, now come here pretty boy.

They continued to make out with Tom now on top of Priscilla as they were laying on his couch.

While they were making out like this, Priscilla got a devilish grin on her face as her hands roamed down Tom's back and onto his but where she then gave it a squeeze much to his surprise.

Priscilla giggled as they continued to make out and as Tom started to kiss her neck, her thighs started grazing the outside of his legs and she eventually just wrapped her legs around his waist.

But as things were about to go a step further, there was a knock at the door and Priscilla looked at Tom with a teasing smile on her face.

Priscilla: uh oh, saved by the bell.

Tom: who could it be ?

Priscilla: who knows, but maybe I should answer the door, you're still.... Ummmm.

Priscilla pointed down at Tom who looked down and could see that he was still hard.
Tom got up off the couch and picked his shirt up and nodded to the stairs.

Tom: I'll go upstairs  and put my shirt back on then.

Priscilla: okay Tommy.

Priscilla put her shirt back on and as she walked to the front door, Priscilla started to think about what Tom might be like in bed, wondering if he's not as innocent as he's trying to make himself out to be.

Priscilla: (playful giggles) oh what are you going to be like I wonder, pretty boy.

Priscilla eventually made it to the front door and she opened it to see the girl called Allie who she saw when she first encountered Tom's ex, Lindsey at the club many moons ago.

Priscilla: ah, i remember you, and what do you want ?

Allie: please just listen to me for a moment, I'm not the enemy okay, just listen.

Priscilla folded her arms and gave Allie a look of distrust.

Priscilla: okay, start talking.

Allie: you don't know me but you obviously remember me from the club when you saw Tom's ex, Lindsey.

Priscilla: and how is the little witch ?

Allie: not good, she's been planning something these last couple of months when she's been trying to contact Tom ever since his brother got in that car accident.

Priscilla: how do you know about that ?

Allie: well josh isn't exactly unknown, he is on tv wrestling every week.