Chapter 2

A couple days later we made it to New York. We went into a coffee shop called Central Perk. I asked for a cup of coffee. I then turned around to see a group of friends on a couch when I see someone important. "Chandler" I whispered.
He got up and walked over "Scarlett" and we hugged. I cried into his shoulders.
"Shh. I got you." Chandler whispered into my ear. Once the sobs stop my brother asked me "What happened? Where's Dean?"
I answered "Dead."
"Okay. How about we talk about that later." He asked. I nod and pointed at his friends to which he nods.
He turns back to his friends and he points to a blond girl in a chair "That's Phoebe"
The blonde answers "hi."
I waved at her. Then Chandler points to the guy and girl on the couch "I don't know if you remember that's Ross and his sister Monica. Ross was my roommate in college. He also been divorced three times. It's kind of his thing." I giggled at my brother. "Monica is my girlfriend." I smiled. "Also, that's Rachel. We kind of knew them back in college." I nod. He then points to the last person. "And that's Joey. He's my best friend."
Joey spoke "how you doin" with a smirk. I smiled at him.
Then Chandler introduce me "everyone this is my sister Scarlett Winchester."
Soon Sam came into the coffee shop "hey, you get your coffee." I nod. "This is my brother-in-law Sam." I saw the girls drooling over him. I rolled my eyes and looked at Chandler "Can I stay with you?" I asked.
"Um I live with Monica now how about you stay with Joey for now. He has a room and I trust him." I nod. "Yeah thanks." I answered.

I sat listening to the group talk when I looked down at my ring. I smiled with tears streaming down my face. Joey must of notice this because he got up and pulled me into a hug and pats my hair and whispers sweet comforting words in my ear to calm me down. He then picked me up and put me into his lap. I curled into him.

Joey's POV:

I notice Scarlett look at her hand and I saw a ring on her left hand. Then she started crying. So I went over to hug her. I felt this urge to comfort her. I picked her up and sat next to Chandler. I then put her in my lap to comfort her. I felt her curl into me and I just held her. As she calmed down I felt her breathing even out.
I then asked Chandler "what happened."
And Chandler just answered "her husband died."
I nod in understanding. I just wanted to hold her till everything was okay. "Should we bring her up?"
"Yeah" Chandler said. "How that happened?"
I shrugged "She was upset so I comfort her."
We got up and I carried Scarlett in my arms like a child up to my apartment. I laid her down on the couch.
I then pulled Chandler aside. "Do you think she will be okay?"
Chandler looked at me with a grim look. "Dean was the love of her life. I just don't know Joey. Those two were made for each other. But to see her going through losing someone like that I can't even imagine. I never seen her so upset not even when our parents divorce. This really broke her. And it's going take some time to put her back together."
I gave him a sad smile. "Why don't you see if you guys got any soft blankets."
Chandler nods and leaves.