5 | in the middle of the kidnapping

Start from the beginning

Eren narrowed his eyes before turning to face his comrades. ''Jean's right! We can't just leave her behind! We have to go save her!''

Eren suddenly took off. Jean followed right after. ''Eren, dumbass, hold on!'' The two walked ahead, away from the rest of the group. Jean caught Eren by the shoulder, stopping him. ''Stop, we gotta think of a plan! We don't have horses anymore!''

The rest of the squad followed — Sasha came to stand next to Jean. ''Y/n's my friend . . . I can't leave her behind.'' She spoke quietly, then looked at Jean. ''I have an idea how to find them.''

———

Y/n's back was hurting again.

The bandits tied her hands to a pole, forcing her to stand in the bumpy carriage. A man sat next to her and with every minute she had to fight the urge to kick him in the face harder and harder.

How did this happen? Were her friends coming? Hopefully not, those dumbasses don't have any gear on them, they're just going to get themselves killed. Though, knowing Jean and Eren, it was more likely that they were committing idiotic acts at this very moment.

''So, where are we going?'' Y/n asked, though received no answer. ''Come on, you already kidnapped me, might as well talk a little.'' She was scared shitless, truthfully — but she couldn't show it. Maybe if she was annoying enough, they'll throw her on the side of the road and forget about her.

The man grunted.

''Come on, let's introduce each other! What's your name?'' Y/n asked, but got no response. ''My name's Sasha!'' Sorry, Sash, but I'm not giving them my real name.

''Shut up or I'll put a bullet through your brain, Sasha.''

''Woah, no need to get so violent! Hey, listen, I got a joke! Why did the poop bandit retire?'' No response. ''Because he got tired of everyone's shit! HAHA! Get it?'' The cock of a gun caused her to freeze. She gulped as the barrel was pointed at her face. ''. . . Tough crowd, aye?'' Okay, shut up before they actually kill you and throw your ass in a ditch. Where the hell is Jean?

Y/n's eyes fell on the shotgun in front of her. If only she could free her arms and knock the bandit out, she could get the weapon and defend herself. Maybe even take control of the carriage.

The bandit sat back down and looked away from her. She tugged on her restraints. They were pretty tight, but she could see they weren't tied too well; the knot could give away if she tugged hard enough.

She started tugging, keeping her eyes on the bandit in front of her. If he saw her, it's game over. It didn't need long, just two more—

''WHAT THE HELL?'' The bandit in her carriage stood up, pointing his gun to the one behind them. Y/n looked over her shoulder, seeing Jean fighting with the driver of the carriage. Holy shit! They actually came?

Y/n looked up at her restraints and pulled one last time. The rope fell off and she took it, wrapping it around the bandit's throat. That caught him in surprise, causing him to drop his weapon and hold on the rope, trying to free himself from the chokehold. Y/n dropped the rope and punched him straight in the jaw.

''You little bitch!'' The man picked up his shotgun and aimed it at her, but Y/n pushed it away just as he fired.

''Y/N!'' Eren and Jean, who was now in control of the carriage, yelled. The man ended up shooting their carriage, causing it to crash in a three. Y/n's face fell. Shit.

Y/n continued holding onto the man, restraining him as best as she could. The man was stronger, though. He pushed her off, right in a corner. Y/n groaned as her back hit the wooden wall. She didn't have time to complain as she was met with the barrel of the shotgun once again.