➴𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒➶

Still Lisa's pov

Irene : what he's lying right kookie?

Does this bitch think that he's lying

Lisa : no why would he?

Irene : shut up I wasn't talking to you, is he kookie

Why did she just shush me, oh this bitch seriously needs to be in jail, and why the fuck isn't that Jungkook talking.

Jungkook : yeah she's my 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 not wife *glares at taehyung*

Irene : oh that's good

That's good? What does this mean? Is she seriously a hoe or what?

Irene : well I got to go then bye kookie I'll see you later on this date

Date? What the fuck is she talking about?

Jungkook : uhmmm actually Irene why don't we have it tomorrow, I'm actually busy today hmmm?

Irene : sure anything for you kookie *blows flying kisses*

Once she blew that I immediately stood in front of Jungkook and started blowing away those infected kisses.

Jungkook : *clear throat* what's wrong with you?

Taehyung : okay before you two entertainers ,entertain everyone here why don't you two just go and talk things through?

Just when taehyung left,I received a glare from this bunny.

Lisa : what?

I decided to act like as if nothing just happened right now

Jungkook : why'd you act like that?

Lisa : like what?

Jungkook : like as if you were jealous

Lisa : pfft me jealous of you? bless your delusional soul..

Jungkook : fine whatever*leaves*

Ughhhhh, at least he's gone, but wait yeah why did I react like that instead of being chill whatever.

End of Lisa's pov

Inside yn's cabin

She was dreamingly watching a kdrama of Park Seo Joon which was the kdrama 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐦? It was one of her all time favorite kdramas.

Yn : hmmm oppa you seriously are the greatest CEO I've ever seen unlike some who are in this real life world.

She was watching it, not realising someone glaring at her the whole time. Whenever she compared him or cursed him.

Just right when the kdrama had ended, she stood up and almost got an heart attack by someone's staring towards her and it wasn't a good stare.

Yn : ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! *screams*

But he just remained a poker face.

Taehyung : you done being over dramatic

Yn : I wasn't being over dramatic okay

Taehyung : what were you doing?

Yn : watching what are you going to do about it?

She said it confidently but now taehyung was sick of this behaviours of hers. So he started walking towards her.

Yn didn't even realize that she was also walking backwards toward the wall.

Taehyung : you think your brave? *walks closer*

Soon he reached to the point where their was just inches between them.

Yn suddenly was so close to fainting cause she was entirely holding her breathe.

Taehyung : huh miss shin? *deep voice*

Once he said he moved his face closer to hers, now this will surely will give her a heart attack.

He was so close to her that she could feel he's breathing towards her skin.

Taehyung : hmmm *deep voice*

Soon they were just staring at each other, not realising that they were moving towards each other until

A voice disturbed their moment......

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍
𝙳𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚎💜💜

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ❤❤
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛
-𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚊-