We are the Belle Dames Club

Who are the Belle Dames Club?

The Belle Dames Club (BDC) is a group of girls who have came together to be a positive, uplifting, and safe space for all girls here on Wattpad.

Here on this account, we write and share our own experiences concerning mental health, self care, and many more topics through our books, message board posts, helping those who reach out to us in need, and just by spreading kindness and positivity on this platform and many other platforms as we can!

After all I was once told by someone that hate is like a virus, it can spread from one person to another if you are not careful. Luckily the same thing can be said about kindness, if we can spread kindness to one person. Than that person will spread kindness to the next and the next. Over time it will spread like wild fire!

DBC's goal is to help girls who struggle with their mental health, heal from trauma, grow on their self-esteem, find true and meaningful relationships, and so much more.

We want to help girls form everlasting friendships, build their self-esteem, find their worth, and learn to love themselves in a safe and caring environment. To inspire others to do the same and create a more safer place not only here on Wattpad but across many other platforms.

This book will introduce you to the admins of BDC and help you get a better idea of what each of us is like.

With that being said we welcome each and everyone one of to The Belle Dames Club. 🫶🩷

We hope and pray that you'll find comfort and strength within our community here. 🌈

~BDC