With them having a large family they invited family members that stayed in Huston and who they knew would act right

With them having a large family they invited family members that stayed in Huston and who they knew would act right. So their mothers, Cam & Kenny's mom and dad, grandparents, a few aunt's and uncle's and some cousins their age. They made sure to only invite people who they knew they could talk and be themselves around🧛🏾‍♀️ nobody has time to be exposing the families business.

Drinks were served and everyone was just talking and catching up on what everybody has been doing. With everyone talking the door of the restaurant fly open and uncle Chris walked through with Bryson behind him. Everybody in the room huffed because they know he's more than likely high and about to come in here and ruin the dinner.

"Oh shit look and what the crack rock done drugged in" Tokyo's mother said shaking her head

"Dang that's how you treat your brother in law?!? He asked smirking.—"I came to see my nephew and least favorite niece on their special day."

"See mama I would be wrong if I stab him right? Tokyo said holding a knife in her hand about to stand up. But Rob pulled her down and stood up with Cam and Kenny doing the same.

"Oh not young blood thinking uncle Chris scared now. Boy I use to change your diapers get over it." Chris said taking a seat and the other end of the table.

"Fuck all of that what you doing here anyway nigga, you not apart of this family coked out ass nigga." Kenny asked sitting back down because they knew he wasn't on nothing."

"If y'all must know i don't do coke like dat anymore I pop perks, see y'all think y'all know everything." Chris said looking at his nails like he just said something good."

"MANE ONCE A POWER HEAD YOU ALWAYS ONE" everybody said including Bryson. The only person Chris could reach was him so he just smacked the back of his head.

"BITCH KEEP YO HANDS OFF HIM— them perks,coke,molly whatever you on got your head fucked up putting your hands on him like you ain't around his real family." Tokyo said getting up again but this time Rob let her because he knew how she felt about Bryson.