Josh places an arm around my shoulder and holds me tight. "You're too beautiful for him anyway, get with the best," Josh said with a wink.

Sefa clears his throat. "Move it or lose it," Sefa tells Josh.

Josh backs away from me with a smile on his face as Sefa gets off the treadmill and starts walking towards me. "I'm done, let's go get something to eat," Sefa said.

I nod. "Yes, sir. Bye, twins," I said, following Sefa out of the hotel gym.

Once we reach the hotel lobby, we run into Dominik and Demi, who stops us. "Hey, Dom, Dem," I said.

Dominik grabs me by the arm and pulls me to his side. "Where have you been? Dad and I have been looking for you all morning," Dominik tells me.

"I was in the hotel gym. Why were you guys looking for me?" I asked Dominik.

"Breakfast, we wanted to have breakfast with you," Dominik answered.

"You guys could have called me," I said.

"We did," Dominik told me.

I frowned. "Did you call my phone or my hotel phone?" I asked Dominik.

"The hotel," Dominik answered.

"See that's why you couldn't reach me but we can do dinner," I told Dominik.

Dominik nods.

"Okay, I'll let him know," Dominik said.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have a lunch date with my man," I said as I walked over to Sefa and grabbed his hand. "Let's go, Papi," I told Sefa.

Demi chuckled at the look on Sefa's face before he led me away from them. "I swear those two are idiots," Dominik said, shaking his head.

"Is it weird that I understand their relationship?" Demi asked Dominik.

"Yes," Dominik answered.

saiyarareau✓ 15m

Bianca and I were walking down a hall of the arena when I spotted Sefa talking to his brother, Jon

Bianca and I were walking down a hall of the arena when I spotted Sefa talking to his brother, Jon. I guess he could feel eyes on him as he looked around before his eyes landed on me and he sent a wave in my direction with a big smile, and I returned it with an even bigger smile.

"Girl, you guys have it bad for each other," Bianca said.

"What? No, we don't," I said.

"Yes, you do. I'm sure everyone can see it. I don't know why you guys are playing games when you could just get together," Bianca said with a laughing expression coating her face.

I rolled my eyes.

"We're just friends," I said.

"That flirt with each other," She added.

"Yeah, it keeps the friendship alive," I said.

Bianca kissed her teeth.

"Just tell him you like him and want to have his babies," She said.

I snorted. "Yeah, I'm just gonna go and say to him, 'Hey, Sefa, I like you and I think we should live happily ever after,' that sounds good...Not happening," I said.

"Hey, don't come crying to me when someone snatches him up because you're playing games," She said.

"Who wants my man?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. "Come on, spill it," I told her.

"Your man has a couple of admirers in the locker room," She said.

"I want names," I said.

"Nope, not telling you," She said before she spun on her heel and speed walked down the opposite direction we were intending to go.

"Bianca!" I screech out, chasing after her.

A few minutes later after failing to get the names of the girls who may want to go after Sefa. I walked into the catering area, looking for Sefa.

"Sai!" Jon suddenly shouts getting my attention.

My head snapped toward the direction of his voice and I found him at a table in the back with Sefa's face in his phone at the table. Sefa looks up from his phone with a smile on his face as I make my way to the table.

"Hey, y'all," I said as I sat in a metal chair next to Sefa.

"Are you coming to Waffle House with us after the show?" Jon asked me.

I shake my head no.

"I promised my dad and Dom I would have dinner with them, you know to bond with them," I answered.

"I still can't believe you're a Mysterio," Jon said.

"Yeah, me either," I said.

Earlier last month, after years of searching for my father. I finally found out that my biological father is Óscar Gutiérrez Rubio, better known by his ring name Rey Mysterio, and it was crazy.The news of the paternity test confirming our connection spread like wildfire among our co-workers and social media. Everyone was shocked but honestly, I was happy to be able to finally get to know my biological father. I always felt a piece of me was missing and now it was complete because of him.

"I'll bring you some waffles," Sefa said.

"Thank you, Papi," I said.

"Just kiss already," Jon said.

My eyes nearly popped from my skull at Jon's words.

"Jon," Sefa said.

"What? I just want y'all to take action," Jon said.

I bite down on my tongue as Sefa shakes his head.

"Whatever, but what do I know...I'm just a happily married man with a very good relationship," Jon said, snickering before standing up and walking off.

"I'm sorry about that," Sefa said.

I wave him off. "No, he's right. Sefa, how long are we going to keep this up for?" I asked Sefa.

"Oh we really do this now?" Sefa replied, moving his arm to lay against the back of my chair.

I nod. Everyone was right. We need to stop being stupid and discuss our feelings. "Yeah, we are," I said.

Sefa chuckles to himself before leaning upwards with his face slightly in my neck. "Listen, Sai, I have feelings for you. I'm going to be honest with you and say that I am in love with you and I want you to be my girlfriend and eventually my wife one day, so how long will you keep this up for?" Sefa said as he placed a kiss on my neck before trailing his lips on my shoulder.

I froze. I didn't know what to say. I was prepared for him to actually admit his feelings for me. I was happy to hear those words come out of his mouth.

"I'm yours whenever you're ready, alofa," Sefa said.