"Come Nova, we have a.....guest to meet." You said as you walked towards the park where the children played.

~4 hours later~

You observed the children playing and waited for Ava to come.

As soon as you were about to get up, you heard a soft-spoken voice.

"Is that your pet snake?"

Looking to where the voice was heard, you saw ava staring at Nova on the grass as she slept peacefully.

"Yes....her name is Nova, would you like to pet her?" You asked smiling softly at ava and gestured for her to come sit down beside you.

"Nova....up now, let ava pet you fir a bit please." you said in a whisper as Nova lifted her head and slithered towards you and ava.

"Does she bite?" Ava asked, concerned

"No....not unless u tell her too, but don't worry, she won't bite you."  'Yet'

Ava got on the grass and started to pet Nova. She smiled as her hand rubbed against Nova's scaly skin, feeling a bit slimy

"My name is ava River. I remember you when I was younger... Didn't you have two snakes?" Ava asked as she looked up at you.

"Yes, I still do....but the other one is at home sleeping."

"Ava, where are your parents? Can I meet them?"

You asked as ava got up excitedly and grabbed your hand, and began walking with you as Nova followed.

"Yes! I live far away, but I take the bus to get to the park. Come, let's go!"

~1 hour later~ (7:59pm)

As both of you and Nova reached her house, ava suggested you stay for dinner.

"Do you want to stay over for dinner? Mother makes yummy food! I promise!" Ava said as she looked at you with big eyes.

"Ava, I must get going. It's getting late out." You said as the sky had turned dark a hour ago.

"Pleassseee!!" Ava said as she pulled your hand.

"How about this,we go on walk together, and then we eat mommy's food,okay?"

You asked, looking into Ava's eye, and smiled lightly.

"Okay....come. I know a path we can walk."

Ava said as she once again pulled your hand.

"Coming, I'm coming. There's no need to pull me."

Ava and you walked down a path with lights and reached a spot where it broke off into two paths.

"Let's go this way,"

You suggested to the left side, which appeared to be a bit darker than the other one.

"I'm not allowed to go down that one." Daddy says it leads back to the city."

Ava said as she tried pulling you to the path that led back to her house.

"Ava, let's go the other way....we can find a present for your mother!" You said happily, and ava smiled and followed both you and Nova.

~30 minutes later~

As all three of you walked for some time, you knew the way back to the city, thanks to exploring the last two weeks.

Ava suddenly spoke

"I'm scared....can we go back now?" 

"Silencio," you whispered softly

"Ava.....can you help me with something?" You asked as you looked at her.