Chapter 3

"Samuel?!"

He gives a weak smile.

"Hehe..Yeah..."

I stared in awe. How could he be here?

Why is he here?

I snapped out of my trance and ushered him inside. I quickly carried him to my room bridal style to get him some clothes.

He's so skinny. Does he not eat or something? I should probably get him some dinner too.

After the 3 million year walk up my flight of stairs, I had finally made it to the room. I set Samuel on the bed and told him to stay put while I find him some clothes. I fished through my drawers and finally decided on one of my button up shirts and a pair of my underwear. I turned to give him the garments..but he wasn't there.

"Samuel?! HELLO. COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE. I WON'T HURT YOU. I PROMISE!!!"

...

I don't think my yelling ominously in a room of whom I think Samuel is hiding in is doing any good.

I heard a giggle from the other side of the bed. I went over and...

He was on the floor.

"How did you end up there?" I asked while handing him the shirt and underwear.

"I fell off the bed. Hehe..Clumsy me..." He said.

I nodded and then went downstairs to cook so he could have some privacy...and food.

He then walked into the kitchen

"Uhm...Mr. Keeney?"

"Yes, Samuel?"

"...Why did you just...take me in like this?"

"Well, Sam, because I l-"

I stopped myself before I could say the L-word.

"I mean, because I care about my students. And if I see them about to get pneumonia and die in the rain, then I will certainly take them in."

He giggled at my overdramaticness.

THAT GIGGLE.

IS SO.

FRIGGIN AMAZING.

~Mental Face Slapx100~

STOP IT JOSEPH!

He giggled again...

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You were-~giggle~- thinking out loud.."

~Sigh~ This is going to be a looong school year.

*Picture of Joseph a.k.a Mr. Kenney at the top.*