56. I Don't Know Why. I Just Love Him!

Start from the beginning

- Whatever. I don't want to risk it. - I insist.

He rolls his eyes, but gets up and locks the door of his room. Then he goes to the glass door leading to the garden and presses some numbers on the dial. Then he lowers the blinds and the room becomes slightly dark. Only the night lamp by his bed gave him an erotic atmosphere. He comes and sits opposite me.

- Pleased?

I nod my head and he laughs. He gets closer and I let him kiss me on the lips. He is gentle, exemplary, not in a hurry like before.

- I love you so much. - whispers to my lips. He gently touches my neck with his lips and makes me tremble.

- Rule number one. - I say breathless, feeling his hands under my shirt.

- Mm-hmm? - he's purring, he's poking his head into my neck.

- I'll sleep with you when I want, how I want, and where I want. If I say no, it means no. You have no right to object. - I say, expecting an objection, but he just grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head.

- I agree. I think you have too many clothes on you, and I'm almost naked. - Venice is kissing my neck again. He climbs on top of me on the bed and grabs my thighs. He pulls me down so I can lie down and make himself as comfortable as if I were a pillow. - Go on.

- Are you sure you can do this?

- I can't wait. I can take any punishment as long as I know it's worth it in the end. Because you will be my reward.

Thump, thump, thump. My heart starts pounding in my chest. It was like he was asleep by now. I smile a little and he kisses my breasts.

- Rule number two. - I say, I put my fingers in his hair. It's still damp from the shower he took before I came to his room. - No one can know about us. Absolutely no one.

I can feel his smile on my skin. He bites me and then looks at me.

- I love you and you love me. Do you think people haven't noticed?

- Yeah, but we'll act like friends. No one can know we're sleeping together.

- We'll keep our relationship a secret. I like it.

- It's not a relationship. I don't want to be your boyfriend. I just want to sleep with you.

My confession stuns him.

- You're gonna use me to satisfy your needs? Aren't you ashamed? - he asks and then smiles. - I accept, it'll be exciting, damn it. Is that it?

- Rule number three

- Rule number three. You're not allowed to touch me without my permission. - I say, and I see his smile melt and mine grow. I think this time the shot hit him dead. He pulls away slightly and I manage to get out of it by moving to the other side of the bed.

- You're kidding, right? - he asked, looking at me stupidly.

- No. For now, all you can do is watch. - I say, and I unbutton one button on my pants. - You'll watch and torment yourself that you can't touch me.