Chapter One - Surprise Attack!

(The stories are all kind of short so I can update them more often)

One early morning, when the lion guards were about to patrol the border of the Pridelands, Ono spotted a group of hyenas and jackals creeping suspiciously near a grove.

Ono (gasps): Bad news! Bad news! Hyenas! Jackals! A dozen of them!

Bunga (yawns): Ahaha, this early? Bet they didn't sleep last night. I can't wait to see their black eyes. Well, if they don't have I will give them some.

Beshte: I don't need to guess, little B. They're up to no good.

Kion: Bunga, this is not a game! (Bunga: Oops, sorry Kion) This early in the morning, most of the Pridelanders are still asleep. They must have been planning a surprise attack!

Fuli (says in a worrisome voice): Both hyenas and jackals are there. It must be a big attack.

Kion: Ono, go check which herd they're targeting. We will be right there!

Ono: Affirmative! (flies away quickly)

Meanwhile, near the Pridelands grove...

Janja (laughs): Hahaha, boys, lets have some fresh zebra mix elephant meat today!

Chungu (grins in silly way): Yeah, yum yum! I can't wait to get my paws on them zebras! Scar does have great plans!

Janja: WHAT? You fur brain! It's Scar's plan to have the jackals and us together to attack elephant and zebra herds. But it's MY IDEA to attack so early in the morning!

Nme: Ah, yes, yes! Both you and Scar have great plans! OH DEAR, bet them lion guards are still sleeping. When they open their eyes, they will see a...SURPRISE!

Janja: That's the spirit!

When the hyenas reached the zebra herd, they yelled so loudly and all the zebras jumped up in panic. At the same time, Rei Rei, Goi Goi and jackals successfully rounded up all the elephants.

Rei Rei (runs and orders): HAHAHA! Get them! Especially the small ones!

Goi Goi grinned and lunged at a juvenile elephant. Ma Tembo flung him several meters away by using her snout.

Ma Tembo: Don't panic everyone. Keep the little ones inside!

Rei Rei: Give up, Ma Tembo! You elephants won't last long enough!

At this moment, Ono saw everything and was horrified.

Ono: Oh no! This is bad, really really bad. Two herds are under attack - elephants and zebras. The worst thing is, they're being attacked in separate places!

Kion (gasps): This is a very grave situation. Bet it's Scar's idea to make our task difficult.

Bunga: Difficult, but not impossible! I can take down a couple of hyenas myself!

Kion (orders): Alright. Ono, Fuli, Beshte, Bunga, you four go help the elephants. I will go deal with the hyenas.

Fuli was always concerned about Kion. When she heard this, she was even more worried.

Fuli: No way I will let you deal with the hyenas alone. I will come with you.

Kion (stops her): Don't worry Fuli. I have roars to protect myself. The elephants are in grave danger. It takes four lion guards to defeat all the jackals.

Bunga: We will finish it off as soon as we can and help you, Kion. Let's go Big B.

Kion: Till the Pridelands end...

Others: ...the Lion Guard defend!

Upon saying this, Bunga, Beshte and Ono all hurried to rescue the elephants. Fuli looked a bit anxious about Kion but she left with them eventually. Kion stretched his legs and charged towards the grounds where zebras always rested. It did not take long for him to spot the hyenas. Chungu and Cheezi were running wildly after a female zebra and her two children.

Chungu: Hahaha, little ones! My delicious dinner! Yum yum!

Kion (shouts): Hyenas! Let go of the zebras! (He jumps in front of the two hyenas)

Cheezi (stops instantly): Ooops! The Lion Guard?! (He halts himself too sudden that he trips over a rock and hits onto Chungu. The two falls onto the ground together like a twined ball)

Nme saw Kion from a distance and was shocked.

Nme (calls for Janja): The Lion Guard is here! What do we do?

Janja (snorts): Well, if they're here, they cannot be helping the elephants. Either us or the jackals will get rid of one of the herds. Scar's plan works whatsoever.

Nme: Well the thing is...it's just Kion. The other Lion guards are not here.

Janja (gets surprised): Just Kion? Hahaha! He sure is reckless. This little lion cub thinks he can take down a gang of hyenas, doesn't he? Lets go teach him a real lesson! Come with me, Nme!

Janja circled around the panicking zebras and pretended to attack one little zebra. Kion charged at him. Before Kion could get to Janja, Nme jumped out from the right hand side and grabbed Kion. Another hyena appeared from the left and gripped one of Kion's legs. Kion was unable to move. Seeing that Kion was struggling, Janja ran towards him and pressed his paws onto Kion's head, so that Kion was unable to rise up.

Kion and Janja fighting viciously ->

Janja (laughs): Ahahaha, Kion, lets see if you can roar now? Where're your friends? Bet it's a bad idea to carry out task alone, huh?

Kion (struggles): Janja...let go...of...me!

However, no matter how hard Kion fought and kicked, he was not able to move much. Three hyenas held him tightly.

Janja: We got the little leader of Lion Guard! What should we do about him, boys?

Nme: I say, we beat him unconscious and throw him off a cliff? Scar will love to hear that!

At this moment, Chungu and Cheezi arrived.

Chungu: Why don't we eat him? We haven't had a taste of lion meat yet!

Cheezi: Yeah, yeah! Good idea! Let's beat him, eat him and then throw his bones off a cliff!

Kion (struggles to speak): You...you don't dare! My dad...will not...forgive you for this!

Janja: Ooooo, your daddy. I am so scared (grins whatsoever). Boys, what about you huh?

Chungu and Cheezi (yells): EAT HIM! EAT HIM! EAT HIM!

Janja grinned maliciously and put one of his sharp claws near Kion's neck...

(To be continued...)