In the past Dumbledore had always subtly encouraged the idea that he was Harry's mentor, it helped with his popularity and he did intend to be Harry's mentor when he came to Hogwarts. The fact that the saviour of the wizarding world was abused by the muggles that Dumbledore had chosen to put him with and turned into an assassin because of their abuse and Dumbledore's neglect had caused him to lose a lot of trust with people.

"You see your lips are moving, but the words I am hearing are 'do whatever the fuck you want'." Harry confessed with a small shrug. "The way I see it, you used a dark object in a tournament, you failed to keep me out of it and this is the second magical contract that I've been put in because of you. I think you pretty much deserve whatever backlash you've gotten. Also, it's my right to speak my mind and accept interviews, just don't give me any more things to throw at you and we'll be fine. Is there anything else?"

"I have been looking for all the information I can find about Libra, I've started doing this since your trial, there is barely even a mention of them in current British history. It took some time for me to find mentions of them in very early history, and several mentions of them in other countries. I would like it if you could tell me what you know about them."

"Where are the aurors?" Harry asked as he looked around the room.

"Aurors?" Dumbledore asked.

"I figured that if I was being interrogated then there would be aurors." Harry explained

"Harry, this isn't an interrogation, I just…"

"Swell, that means you don't have the right to question me."

"Harry, I need to learn more about Libra. The more I know the better the chances are of not just stopping them but also protecting you. Please just work with me!" Dumbledore pleaded.

"You?!" Harry snorted "Please old man, you're a few days from being found dead on the toilet. What are you going to do against expert assassins? It's not like they're going to challenge you to a one on one duel, they're assassins! They 'assassin' people!"

"The correct term is assassinate" McGonagall pointed out.

"The correct response to your correction is 'suck a cock'" Harry replied he had set that up and he was proud of it, plus the look on her face was worth it. She was about to respond but she was beaten by Professor Dumbledore.

"Mr Potter, you will show Professor McGonagall some respect!" He said sternly.

"You've learn nothing over the last few years, have you?" Harry said with a small but sad shake of his head "Now listen Dumbles, I currently have the deadliest assassins alive after me, my situation will not be improved by an old man who is to cowardly to get the job done."

"I am not a coward, I am a pacifist, I am..."

"A coward who is patting himself on the back" Harry interrupted "tell me something, if you're not willing to get the job done then why are you even trying? These Libra assassins would easily kill their own mothers and fathers if they were ordered to do so. If you don't finish them off, then when they get back up they will kill you. I am not betting my life on someone who follows a moral code that I don't follow or care about. This is Libra, not a dark lord that you can defeat in a duel and not a dark lord that takes any and every person willing to join."

"Mr Potter, surely you are exaggerating a little, they might be deadly assassins but they..."

"They train us as soon as possible!" Harry glared at Dumbledore for dismissing his words so easily "They train us and put us through rituals to increase our healing and enhance our bodies to peak human capabilities, that's why you've got to kill them. In fact, if it wasn't for the rituals then the training they put us through would have done serious permanent damage to our bodies. We heal faster, we're stronger and we're deadlier. Two low level Libra assassin would be able to easily deal with five death eaters. I am done wasting my time trying to convince a stubborn old man, I have got nearly a year left before they come after me."