Chapter - 19 A new guy

Draupadi went in one of the gardens meant for the servants in the dead of night.

She couldn't get any sleep and it's said that the worst thing you try to do while falling asleep is getting sleep.

So she decided to take a walk outside. Maybe it will solve the turmoil formed in her mind.

She started walking on the soft grass closing her eyes and feeling the gentle breeze.

This is life.

Suddenly she was interrupted.

"Excuse me." a deep husky voice called out.

She opened her eyes and came in contact with a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

The guy in front of her saw an ocean, a black ocean where he wanted to just drown. Then he realised that he was actually staring at a pair of charcoal black eyes.

The guy couldn't even keep his eyes away from the pair of eyes when he suddenly sees the face.

Gosh.

The guy stares at the cute and angelic beauty in front of him who has captivated him. Even though the lady looks in her 30's, still she has managed to steal his heart.

Both of them are still.

Staring at each other.

Her fairly white cheeks which are slowly coating in red due to shyness.

Her perfect face structure complimenting her beauty.

The way her breasts rise and fall due to the elevated breathing.

The way her body is curved at the perfect points.

Suddenly a gentle breeze blows bringing some of her hair in front of her face.

Involuntarily, the hand of the guy moves near her face to tuck the strands.

As soon as his hand touches her cheeks, they suddenly realise what they were going to do in the heat of the moment.

Draupadi looks away. The guy feigns a cough.

A dark red blush creeps on Draupadi's cheek.

Yes.

Someone managed to make her blush by just staring.

And that someone

Is not Karna.

Yes, she used to blush when someone used to compliment her.

But this was different.

Today was different.

"Umm... Excuse me?" the guy again asked.

"Y... Yes. " Draupadi said.

"I..... Wo.... " now what am I supposed to say the guy thought.

"Are you a guard here?" Draupadi asked.

"Yes. I am the royal guard here." the guy says.

"Name??" Draupadi asks.

"Um... What??"

"Your name??"

"My name? It's Nan... Anantkar. It's Anantkar. But everyone calls me Anant."

"Ohh."

"Your name??"

"Dra... Krishnaa. It's Krishnaa."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady. "

"Thank you. "

"By the way, you work for?"