Crying

Dad grabbed my arm lightly and I turned to see him with tears in his eyes, I looked over at mom and she was the same way.

"Jana... I know you've sinned but I can tell you still have a pure heart still..." dad said after a few minutes of silence. I think they resized I was serious because I cried and I never cry.

"Jan... honey I really don't want to show the other kids that you think this is ok-" "so you're saying that it's not ok!" I said butting in.

"Let me finish Jana." she said and I sighed. "but as long as you show then you still have a pure heart and soul and still love God and follow him I think I'll be able to cope," she said. "I love you, Jana."

"Love you too," I said and both mom and dad hugged me. as I walked out of the study I seen Jordan and Jess talking up a storm. I walked over to them and Jordan looked up at me.

"Are you ok?" She asked standing up.

"Yea..." I said and she hugged me.

"Mom and dad have a little change in heart but it was only small..."

"Change of heart?" Jess asked.

"I've gotta... use the bathroom," Jordan said slipping away. A few minutes later she came back with mom behind her.

"I think I should call the kids down." mom said. I turned and she had a small smile on her face.