Severus nodded slowly, he understood my silence "I'll be at home, if you need anything. I'll come round on christmas day to bring you your present."

I had gotten him a new record player, it'd been wrapped and under my bed since the summer. I just turned away and let him leave. I didn't go on the date, I watched a movie with Ezra instead.

I saw Severus several times before Christmas, he looked miserable as he yanked weeds. Ezra kept asking to go and play with him and I felt awful saying no but i didn't know if I could trust him around my little brother anymore.

Ezra got up ridiculously early on Christmas morning and we sat in the living room, opening his presents. I only had gotten myself some chocolates and some socks so Ezra wouldn't get upset that Santa had missed me out.

I made a lot of Christmas dinner, there was enough for Severus too. For some reason I wanted him to come. I didn't know why, I should hate him. I didn't though, I still loved him.

He did come, he came and brought me my present, it was a beautiful book, one I'd been looking for for a long time. I said thank you to him quietly and handed him his present. He smiled as he looked at it "Thank you Esme..I'll use it all the time"

The was a dense silence as we looked at eachother before I stood on tip toe and gently kissed him. "If you want to make it up to me, then you have to tell me everything. Do not miss anything out. I can't promise I'll still like you when you're finished though."

Severus nodded and did what I asked. He told me everything, telling me about Lily Evans and other parts of his childhood. I held his hand while he told me about his father, the shouting, the beatings. I could imagine a young Severus, cowering in the corner.

I kissed his cheek once he'd finished, I believed him. I knew he regretted what he had done, I'd never seen him this vulnerable. I kissed him gently, wrapping my arms around his neck, Severus kissed me back with a sense of relief.

My hips pushed against his and he wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up so my legs were around his waist. Ezra had stayed in his bedroom playing with his presents, thank god, otherwise he might have some questions.

He dropped me down on my bed, getting on top of me. I slung my arms around his neck as we undressed eachother, he took his shirt off for the first time and I adored seeing his chest and abdomen. My hand slipped into his boxers.

I wrapped my hand around his semi-hard cock, pumping it back and forth as I squeezed his tip. Severus was kissing my neck, moaning softly. I pulled away from him, pushing him to lean against the headboard.

I'd given blowjobs before, but never to Severus. I didn't know if I'd manage to take all of his cock into my mouth.

I pulled his boxers down, rubbing his abdomen as I slowly swirled my tongue over his tip, feeling the ridges. Severus' hand gripped my hair, pulling it back to keep it out of my face.

I took more of him into my mouth, gently grazing my teeth against him. He grunted, tightening his grip on my hair, I moaned at the sensation; sending strong vibrations up his cock.

I could feel his breathing quickening as my head bobbed up and down, I raised my eyes and looked at his pleasure stricken face. I nearly had an orgasm on the spot from his expression.

He groaned loudly as we made eye contact, cum shooting out of his tip and into my mouth. I nearly choked on the sheer amount of it, some of it dribbled down my chin and onto my books, I swallowed the rest of it.

Severus panted, pushing his hair back out of his face as he looked down at me. I moved up to kiss him, my hand on his cheek, he kissed me back with enthusiasm.

Within a minute, I was flipped over, my legs spread as Severus' head moved between my legs.

If I was being honest with myself, I didn't think that he'd be very good at this. He'd surprised me with his actual sex skills, but there was only so far that could get you.

However when I felt his tongue glide over my clit, I knew I was proven wrong. I pulled his hair, pushing my hips up into his face as he started to suck on my clit.

"Oh god Severus-" I pressed my hand over my mouth, leaning my head back, I didn't need to be too loud and throw him off.

His tongue started to flick back and forth against my clit, his fingers teasing my entrance. "Severus..please" I whispered, I practically felt his smirk against my body.

His fingers slipped inside of me, curling up against my G-spot. My hips bucked up into his face, my eyes rolling back in my head.

"Severus- Oh god Severus-"

I came, my cunt squeezing his fingers as my orgasm rocked my body. All the muscles inside of me tensed and then relaxed in one heavy breath.

Severus slowly pulled away from me, looking up at me with a smug expression. I pulled him up by his hair and kissed him again "I love you"

He nodded, mumbling in between kisses "I love you too, Esme, love"

I put my pyjamas back on, Severus tugging his boxers back up. I went into Ezra's bedroom, tucking him into bed and kissing his forehead. He might be getting older, but I still couldn't bear not to tuck him into bed.

The leftover Christmas dinner I'd made for him was long forgotten as I lay down on his chest, pulling the duvet over us.

We fell asleep like that, it was nice to be sleeping in a bed with him again. I felt comforted by his strong arms, his soft breathing and the steady thumping of his heart.