shikadai's diary

It's been 1 week from when Lord 7th disapeared dad's been working non stop doing damage control.
And moms been going village to village to build reassurance given she is the ambassador of suna and one of the first members in the village alliance.

I can't even do nothing I mean my team and I have been trying to build some sort of trust and strength for the commoners but it's been hard.

My best friend kawaki is no longer talking to me at all. I have been making daily visits to himawari taking her lunch and treats at times inojin or chocho come with me inojin draws with her and chocho takes her to shopping sprees.

Lord sevenths and Lady hinata's funeral will be a week later given there is still hope that they are alive, alas no body or blood was found.

The council has been forcing dad almost every hour to not be just the acting hokage but the actual hokage of the village. Dad has been denying them every time he says and I quote 'I am not the one made for that seat he was and then again we are not sure he is dead, why not bring back kakashi even' and the council man says 'Kakashi was no good' he was great it's just that the council often disagreed with him. uncle sasuke could have taken the seat but he went with the traitor and uncle konohamaru is still in training so that's a no go.

Himawari is still young 2 years younger than us so mom said it is on us, her, her mothers side of family and kawaki to support her. She didn't say we don't need to support kawaki it's just that he has been denying it every time.
He needs time to grieve she says.
I agree.

Dad does not have time to grieve his best friends loss and that's showing he is out almost all  the time mom and I don't even scold him anymore for smoking to much.

So yeah life is not so great now.