He raised an eyebrow as he unsheathed his sword and advanced towards her. "And what might that be, Prime?"

He then swings his sword, but Astra Prime immediately grabs his wrist. "This universe," she declared, "no matter how vast, would never be big enough for you and I to coexist."

She then uppercuts Lucifer, sending him flying as he falls to the ground. Astra Prime leaps towards Lucifer and unsheathes her electrical sword. Their blades clashed anew, a symphony of creation and rebellion. Sparks danced between them as they fought for existence itself.

Lucifer grinned, a wicked glint in his eyes, "Then let this be our final dance."

-

And so they battled, two cosmic forces locked in eternal enmity, while galaxies wept and stars burned out like forgotten prayers.

The battle between Astra Prime and Lucifer the Morning Star raged on, as they exchanged blows and insults. Lucifer scoffed at his opponent, mocking her status and origin.

"You call yourself a Prime?" he taunted. "You were nothing when compared to the likes of us, who were born before the dawn of Creation! You will be dust when I'm through with you!"

Astra Prime replied with anger, challenging him to fight.

"You're gonna keep running your fragging mouth, or fight, Lucifer!" she shouted.

They locked blades, pushing each other with their strength. Astra Prime managed to push Lucifer back, and punched him in the face. Lucifer tried to strike her with his sword, but she deflected it, making him drop his weapon. She punched him again, making him stagger. She tackled him to a wall, and repeatedly punched him in the sides. He grunted in pain, as she grabbed his skin and slammed his head against the wall. She threw him across the floor of the battleground, where he landed with a thud.

She unsheathed her electrical sword, ready to finish him off. Lucifer grabbed his blade from the floor, and got up quickly. They met again in another blade lock, sparks flying from their metal. Lucifer punched Astra Prime in the faceplate, cracking it further. He kicked her in the abdomen, making her gasp. He tackled her to the ground, pinning her down. He laughed as he punched her repeatedly in her faceplate, causing Energon to spill from her mouth.

"HA! You're as soft as the weaklings you fight for!", he said with arrogance.

Astra Prime swiped his arm away, and headbutted him hard. He rolled off her, stunned by the impact. She got up and said, "On the contrary. My friends and family are the source of my strength."

The fight between Astra Prime and Lucifer was fierce and brutal, as they swung their swords with force and fury. They locked blades again, and Lucifer punched Astra Prime, making her stagger. He raised his sword to strike her, but she deflected it with her electrical sword. She grabbed his right arm and twisted it, elbowing him in the back. She snatched his sword from his hand, and stabbed him in the abdomen with it. He groaned in pain, but he didn't give up. He locked his right arm with her left arm, and pummeled her faceplate with his left fist. He kneed her in the abdomen repeatedly, making her groan. He uppercutted her, sending her flying into the air. He grabbed his sword from his wound, and roared with anger.

"Why won't you die?!" he yelled.

Astra Prime landed on the ground, and got up quickly.

"It'll take more than you got, Lucifer!" she said.

She punched him in the face, and slashed her electrical sword across his right cheek, leaving a scar. He punched her back, making her reel. He raised his sword over his head, ready to finish her off. She uppercutted him again, sending him flying a bit. He landed on his face, blood dripping from his nose and mouth.

Astra Prime's electrical sword changed shape, forming a U-shaped blade. She placed it on Lucifer's right wrist, cutting through his flesh and bone. She grabbed his left elbow and the back of his cloak, and slammed his face into the ground multiple times. Blood splattered from his face, staining the ground.

Astra Prime grabbed her sword and aimed it at Lucifer's head.

"This. Ends. Now!" she said with gritted teeth.

She was about to strike him, when he elbowed her in the chestplate, making her fly back and roll across the ground. Explosions erupted around them, as the war raged on.

Lucifer got up slowly, wiping the blood from his face.

"This ends when I say it ends!" he said angrily.

-

The war was almost over, as a new ally joined the fray. Archangel Michael, the commander of the heavenly host, arrived in the nick of time. He saw Lucifer and Astra Prime fighting, and he didn't hesitate. He tackled Lucifer with a mighty force, punching him hard in the face. Lucifer screamed in rage and pain, as he fell from heaven.

"Noooooooo! I will not be denied!" he shouted.

But his words fell on deaf ears, as he plummeted to the earth. He crashed into the ground, creating a huge crater. A hole opened in the middle of the crater, swallowing him whole. The hole closed immediately, sealing him inside.

-

Meanwhile, Archangel Michael regrouped with his army, and rallied them for the final push. The angels finally gained the upper hand, as they drove back the fallen ones. The morale of Lucifer's forces faltered, as they realized they had lost their leader and their cause. They retreated in fear and confusion, leaving behind their dead and wounded.

Astra Prime watched with a smile of relief, as she saw the victory of light over darkness. She felt a gentle touch on her shoulder, and turned to see Jesus standing next to her. He looked at her with compassion and forgiveness.

Astra Prime said apologetically, "I'm sorry Jesus, for doubting you. I was skeptical of your intentions to sacrifice yourself. I felt that it was futile because of what happened after that."

Jesus simply smiled and said, "I understand your reasoning to doubt me. After all, I chose to sacrifice myself, contrary to what others may believe."

Astra Prime nodded, remembering what she had learned from one of Jesus' disciples. She had met Mary Magdalene, a woman who practiced monolatry, worshiping El as the supreme deity while acknowledging the existence of other deities. She was one of the few who knew of Yahweh's defeat by Astra Prime, and she had told her something similar about Jesus' choice during their long conversation.

"He made his own decision," Mary Magdalene had said. "And his father respected it.".

A/N: Okay so this oneshot is obviously a homage to Fall of Cybertron. Not my fault that it's one of the best Transformers games ever.

A/N: So portraying Lucifer as a villain like Megatron is inspired by a comment I saw on YouTube about Metatron. Obviously mentioned Autobots and Decepticons. For some reason, it wouldn't be surprising if the name "Megatron" was a name that was coined from Metatron, who is the most powerful Angel ever.

A/N: In Jewish apocrypha and early Kabbalah, 'Metatron' is the name that Enoch received after his transformation into an angel.

A/N: Also, the Enoch that became Metatron is the same Enoch from The Book of Enoch.