The First True Immortal

Começar do início

"Bound by duty, forged in fire." The warrior whispered to himself as shakily stood up with a look of bloodlust swirling in his eyes and as the fires from torches lighting the cave show our warriors face we see that this isn't just any man but a Hero of Sparta, Leon of Sparta.

As Leon stands to his feet he starts to pull on the chains causing the chain wrapped in his right arm to snap before Leon smirked.

After seeing his right arm free he threw the loose chain around one of the shamans neck and pull him back causing the shaman to come flying back into the warriors grasp.

After getting a hold of the shaman the warrior wrapped more of the chain around the witches neck before he kicked out the shamans leg causing the shaman to drop to his knees before the warrior tightened his grip on the chain causing the shaman to start clawing at his neck being able to breathe.

CRACK.

As a resounding crack echoed through the cave the shaman that the warrior was choking dropped his his as he neck was snapped before suddenly the warrior is forced against the wall due to the covens magic.

"You will interfere no longer." The Regent of this coven stated as she held a bowl of blood in her hands and begun to walk towards the Spartan.

"Do what you will, but know that I will find you and my blade will taste your blood." The warrior stated as a shaman grabbed the warriors mouth and forced it open as the Regent poured the blood down the warriors throat and as the warrior was forced to swallow the blood another shaman walked forward with the warriors spear.

"You dare touch a Spartans spear." The warrior growled before the shaman smirked as she plunged the spear into the warriors chest killing him.

Sundown:

As the sun started to set Leon had still not awoken causing the coven to assume that the spell was unsuccessful to which the shaman turned their backs on the warrior, but that proved to be a fatal mistake.

"Haaa!" As the warrior awoke from deaths grip a thirst unlike any other gripped his gut causing Leon to groan before he smelled a scent that caused his mouth to water and as the warrior looked forward you could see how his facial features began to change.

As the warrior smelt the scent he stood up before he let out a feral growl causing the shaman to turn to the warrior only to gasp in shock seeing his features before the warrior easily snapped his chains and sped towards the shaman closest to him ...

As the warrior smelt the scent he stood up before he let out a feral growl causing the shaman to turn to the warrior only to gasp in shock seeing his features before the warrior easily snapped his chains and sped towards the shaman closest to him showcasing a speed that should be impossible for mortals and as the warrior gripped the Shaman his teeth elongated into fangs before he bit down on the shamans neck drinking his blood.