Introduction

From a distance, you'd see two cars driving down the road, one in front of the other. One with five sleeping kids while the father drove, the other full of boxes and bags while a sixteen-year-old drove with a sleeping pup in their lap.

You'd see the eagerness in the father's eyes as the GPS told him he was five minutes away from their destination.

'See the eldest child focus their bi-colored blue and brown eyes on the road, exhaustion and nervousness wracking through their body.

You'd think that this is the beginning of a happy story; a fresh start for the family.

And that's what they had thought.

But little did they know, they were driving into a trap. Like mice to the cheesy, delicious trap; not knowing the beautiful sight would lead to its doom.

A dark, scary, invisible fog with an intimidating mist that was cold.

And the wind was like a whisper.

The whisper saying one thing, like a broken record on repeat;

"Turn back before it's too late."

But the family couldn't hear that whisper as the beautiful sights around them distracted them from the very truth.

The small town that had quite a few luxurious homes and beautiful structures the family was moving to was called...

𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖔𝖓.