Only if i have to

When it had opened fully I saw Mujin standing right there with some of his men behind him, he motioned for me to get out. I was kinda weirded out by him since he wanted to get stabbed earlier but I got out anyway. I saw Jiwoo standing by a car. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

Me-Jiwoo, are you alright?

Jiwoo-yeah, I'm fine. But I have some good news!

I looked at her with a questioning face, i didn't think there would be a chance something good happened right now.

Jiwoo-We are going to the Dongcheon gym to train!!!

I looked at her with a bored 'are you serious' face, but i decided to give it a chance since she was very happy about it.

Jiwoo-Come on, we have to go pack our bag-

Before Jiwoo could finish her sentence Mujin came in between us and started talking.

Mujin-No need to do that, my men have already left to go do that, just go into the car over there.

He was pointing at a long black surrounded by a lot of other cars. I was about to ask him a question but Jiwoo took my arm and dragged me away and into the car.

Me- I really don't know if this is a good idea, he was one of dads old friends and he seems....Sketchy.

Jiwoo- you are thinking way too much ab-

Me-No im not Jiwoo, i'm just scared of what could happen, he's a scary man and if we are with him, we could easily die with a finger snap.

Jiwoo didn't say anything and the car started moving slowly away from the alleyway, the whole ride to the Dongcheon gym was silent. Once in a while I would look over at Jiwoo, but she was just looking out of the window. I don't know what she was thinking with this, of course I want to find our dads killer, but I don't want to go this far just for that. Maybe I should just trust him and give it a try. I decided to stop thinking and just started looking out of the window.Eve though it was silent there was still some tension in the car.

The driver didn't seem bothered, it was like he had tried this a lot of times, but to be honestly, he probably has. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize we were here, Jiwoo tapped my shoulder with a smile. I gave her a small smile but then quickly got out of the car, i walked to the trunk of the car where one of Mujins men had already opened. He practically threw the bag into my arms and I was lucky I caught it. It would have been kinda embarrassing if i didn't, While I was throwing the bag over my shoulder I looked up at the building in front of me.

It looked nothing like i thought it would, when i think back at the office and Jiwoo were in earlier and then this, but honestly it looked like what a gang place would look like.'

( I'm so sorry i couldn't make a longer one and that i haven't updated in some time, but i'm dealing with some personal problems so i will not be updating that fast. Again, i am so sorry, please forgive me🙏🙏)