lani 💞
🤦🏽‍♀️
casual or fancy

jude 💞💞💞
both? idk

lani 💞
BRO
wtf does that even mean
please stop stressing me out

jude 💞💞💞
sorry bae x
wear a cute but simple dress
not overdone

lani 💞
could've just said that from the beginning

jude 💞💞💞
will you be ready by 7?
i'll pick you up then

lani 💞
yes
and pick me up?
with what car?
with what driving license?

jude 💞💞💞
you're not funny yk

lani 💞
i actually am but okay x

jude 💞💞💞
😐😐😐
DISLIKED BY LANI 💞

jude 💞💞💞😐😐😐DISLIKED BY LANI 💞

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

jude had taken lani to a private restaurant in birmingham. he had booked a vip table, so that the two of them could have some privacy. due to his growing fame, he wanted to keep his relationship with leilani private for the time being, especially because some of his girl fans wouldn't be so supportive.

this scared lani, because she wasn't used to hate and she knew how toxic fan girls could be towards the girlfriend of their celebrity crush. however, she pushed these thoughts aside, and focused on the beautiful man in front of her.

the couple had finished their meal, and we're getting ready to leave, but jude had stopped lani from getting up. "i hope you enjoyed our date today." he said, smiling at the manchester girl. "i did. thank you for this." she had thanked him back.

"i want you to know that you're absolutely beautiful. inside and out. and don't believe what anyone else tells you. don't let it get to your head. you never fail to leave a smile on my face, mainly because you have an amazing personality, but you also have an amazing face ."

"thank you jude. honestly it means a lot. i hope you know that you're also very beautiful, and you make me so happy, just being with you." she replied back, appreciating him.

" i know this is technically our first official date, but we've been talking for 3 months now, and i need to know if you want to be my girlfriend?" he sort of questioned, his voice slowly shaking, in fear that the girl would reject him.