Chen Yun’s eyes widened when he saw the person getting out of the car in front.

That signature long silver hair and extremely punk-like clothes all showed that he was Mu Feng, the gold medal stylist known to be the most difficult to hire in the entertainment industry.

At this moment, Mu Feng’s eyes were extremely impatient and emitted thick anger.

He was a genius designer that all the celebrities in the entertainment industry wanted to hire, and he was also the most domineering designer in the entire entertainment industry.

Because no matter how high your status or how rich you were, as long as Mu Feng thought you were ugly, he would definitely not do your makeup.

There was once an extremely rich first-rate female celebrity who was willing to spend five million dollars once to ask Mu Xiao to design her outfit for the gala. In the end, she was rendered speechless by Mu Feng’s “too ugly. I won’t even do it for fifty million dollars a time”.

The entire entertainment industry could not hire him, much less Xia Wanyuan, who could barely be considered a C-list celebrity.

However, this morning, his private phone woke him up less than an hour after he went home to sleep after a good night’s sleep.

The Old Master, who had always been angry at him for putting on makeup for others in the entertainment industry, actually asked him for a favor.

If it were anyone else, Mu Feng would definitely retort with “too ugly”.

However, Old Master was clearly not among the others.

Hence, Mu Feng came here with a belly full of anger despite his sleepiness. He wanted to see which god had disturbed his dream.

He opened the car door heavily and looked up impatiently, only to see Xia Wanyuan tidying her skirt.

Xia Wanyuan, who heard the car door open, looked up. The clear waves entered the jade, and the snow froze to the bone.

Mu Feng felt as if all the anger in his body had been extinguished by this pair of cool eyes.

What followed was like a painter seeing Goddess Muse appear again. His eyes were filled with rich inspiration.

Back then, when Mu Feng chose to enter the entertainment industry to do the job that the old master said was not presentable, he felt that the feeling of being born beautiful in his hands was very good.

Now that he saw Xia Wanyuan, Mu Feng felt as if all the styles he had imagined in his mind had come to life.

“Hello.” Xia Wanyuan bowed her head slightly in greeting.

“Hello.” Mu Feng bowed back and eagerly picked up the makeup box by the side, wanting to see what he could mold this woman into.

Chen Yun was squatting by the road, and his phone was about to explode from the urging of the staff of the Watermelon TV.

There was a preview segment before they went on stage. The people from the television station only realized that there was someone missing after clicking on their names. They hurriedly contacted Chen Yun.

“Aiyah, you can’t blame us for this. That makeup artist of yours is so busy. We waited for half an hour and no one came. Since the program is about to be recorded, we can only come out and do our makeup.”

Chen Yun had a look of disdain on his face, but his tone was extremely positive. “Don’t worry, she’ll be here soon! It won’t affect the recording.”

After hanging up the phone, Chen Yun could not help but mock, “You’re stepping on the high and supporting the low. Now you know how to be anxious?”