Three allies of the Ananta

Start from the beginning

Squeth closed in calmly, showing a smile. He put his hand in the pocket and hit his head to the boy, saying, 'You are indeed of my age...but you should learn when not to meddle.' He backed off, smiling broader. 'Anyways, I am thankful to you for shaking me off from my emotional core, weirdo. And I wish that monkey guy would stand before you to make you a crybaby...for you should learn some manners in your thick head.'

'Give it a try!' said Naks, knuckling his fingers. 'I have been waiting to meet some so-called strongest kid of this generation. And I will make sure my name will reach heaven to call for your aid.' There was no smile on Naks, but his eyes widened in excitement, and his hair began flying even though the air current dropped dead. There formed an ivory-compressed air barrier in an eclipse surrounding him, making the ground quake.

However, before there could be a brawl, an old man whispered, 'Company of muscle heads has arrived, I see! But can you please stop messing with my land, lads!!!' He was Ved in his ivory outfit. The great sage of the Gyrate era bowed to Dhir, saying, 'As you know, the grey world is made up of everything grey, even the water, wind, sky, and the ground. There is no way I could let your people harm this harmony. Please, try to get along with me and my ideology of being disciplined.'

Dhir, in his saffron robe, genuflected, replying, 'Seeking sorry for trouble...' He held Naks head and made his bow, adding, 'Thou shall speak for you self, Naks. We are his guest, not a troublemaker.'

Squeth kneeled by his own will. He asked for an apology: he said, 'There are actions before the muscle mind could ever think rationally. For that reason, I must say we both need the lesson of discipline from you...'

'I do not teach discipline,' said Ved, raising his head. A true prodigy is a normal man who knows it from the core. If you believe, you become...or the hardship you may wish to undergo, I will throw you in the shackles!'

'Please, make it light for now, Sage Ved,' meddled Dhir. 'Let us depart for the fellowship we have been summoned for.'

There was silence for a little while that even Naks's wind Chkra-shield vanished, and the breeze thrived. Mellowness in nature came back, but grimness on the faces did not go, neither remained they silent for a long time as Ved whispered, 'You are right, the honored one, Dhir! We should not waste time anymore. Thank you for your wisdom on this commotion.'

Dhir smiled, letting go of his hand on Naks. As those two lads looked up, there came a huge dragon in the sky, flying in an infinity shape, and the old man whispered, 'Now witness a higher being. A celestial dragon.'

'A common pet of the Empyrean you mean...' said Squeth. 'Very well!' He jumped higher than the cloud to reach the head of Aaramaan, but before he could lay his legs on it, the tail hurled him on the ground, beside Naks.

'Indeed, you are a muscle head after all!' said Ved, coldly. 'But since you want to rule over something almighty, you either have to be more disciplined or treacherous...you are both not!' He landed his hand to make him stand, and added, 'And how much foolish you can be, you already showed, disrespecting your ride. Now lie low and walk through the forest in the north to reach my temple.'

Aaramaan perched at the cliff as Ved bowed to him and said, 'I will accompany as I said to make your friend strong. I summoned the help to keep him alive as you requested, Aaramaan. Now, let us depart!' He walked past Dhir, adding, 'Follow me, Dhir. Nobody can hurt you for the wisdom and kindness you hold in your senses. Your aura is mellow and a healing agent for hurts that should not be happening. It is making the surroundings sweeter than an apple. Therefore, you are already acknowledged by him as he is the one who called you here.'

Dhir kept his smile and followed the sage, but Naks said, 'Since he is not allowed, let me see who has the most strength. Though I cannot fight him straight, I want to try my legs to beat his...'

Dhir climbed the dragon as did Ved, and when they turned back, Squeth said, 'Well, for my punishment, I shall accept anything, but not death. I am certain of it.' He gazed at Naks, 'And you, little boy...do not die on me then. Neither cry for any delay that we will be blamed for.'

Naks grinned, twitching his head, 'So far...you talked a lot of nonsense. But anyways...' he squatted before the dash, saying, 'Here it begins!!!' He just disappeared in the thin air, leaving a pothole behind and a fey leaves rustled down. And too, there was moving his yellow flashes in the darkness of the forest.

Squeth was surprised for a moment. But there was no other way for him to join them for his pride. The dragon was gone, and he alone stood stoned at the cliff, wondering, 'What do you think a half-blood can do? I may...' And then he saw a blue eye in his vision. Thereupon, what remained was the rage: the ferocious waves moving out of his body, which destroyed the entire cliff from the atom. Eventually, his eyes became cold and narrowed as well making his face impassive. He fled in the end, though his body was lighter than a feather at the same time heavy as the world. When he dashed in the air, he moved ahead of the dragon in an instant and saw Naks stretching his legs on the white floor. He saw him grinning, but then he collapsed.

'Interesting!' said the Empyrean mind. 'But I was more likely moved by the feeling of being left behind. And because of that...' As dusk approached, he stood and bowed to the coming dragon and shouted, 'I destroyed some pieces of your land, Sage! Please forgive me...' He held his hand and knelt, but the moment Ved came, he made the gate of the prison and hurled him in without any warning.

Dhir leaped to hold the young boy, but to his surprise, the sage was cunning, he said, 'I did because we have no time left, Dhir. Move...or lose...I am not strong enough to stop it!'

Sage with his eyes wet, added, 'You have a beast among, indeed. But I am not sure he is any match. Aaramaan asked you to rescue one of the equals in the strength of Ruward and wit of Olamdiar. But his foolish quest for his dead friend brings him false hope. I was disappointed that he could not understand the meaning of death. I wish it would be different...but now that he is the prison of his own, please, move in and show him how to weep to forget...how to stand up after losing. You are wiser than me, Dhir. I entrust you with all my might that no innocent will die before I open the gate for you!'

Naks reacted faster: with lightning feet, he bolted to hold the hand of Squeth in an instant. But too late, it was that he dissolved in the white flames. 

For the moment of realization, Dhir, lingering in the air, said, 'Thou shall not cry, Sage!' and he moved in the gate as well, raising his fist high in the sky, and saying, 'As long as I have this kid, there won't be any casualty!' And the company of the muscles and mind journeyed in the mythical dungeon.         

*

Thank You!