lii. my person?

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎,                                    𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏?

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾!

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JUNE 1, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛❛𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃?❜❜ luciana shouted as she ran down the hall. 

that morning, will had called to tell her to come to the hospital immediately. she hadn't bothered to change out of the black pajama pants she'd been wearing in her rush to get there, and she looked very disoriented. 

will whirled around and saw her coming towards him. 

"thank god you're here," he said, grabbing her hand and guiding her forward. 

"what happened?" she asked, gripping on to his hand as he pulled her through the halls. "did she code? is she in surgery- oh my god what happened? i shouldn't have gone home-" she rambled as the turned a corner together.

"i'm just glad you're here," he cut her off. tears began stinging at the corner of her eyes.

bobbi could be dead or- no. that was it. the only reason will would call. the only explanation. 

she was dead.

a sinking feeling settled in the pit of her stomach as she grappled with the haunting ambiguity of bobbi's absence.

"will, what the fuck happened?"

the two came to a stop in front of bobbi's room. the door was wide open and sunlight poured through the open window next to the bed.