Coercing - Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

Sunoo bit on his shoulder and Sunghoon groaned more until it turned into audible painful scream, he shouted in pain waking up from his sleep, Sunoo sure left marks of his teeth on his broad shoulders that was almost suffocating him.

"Yaaa... Are you crazy? Why did you bite me!!" the older shouted on his sleepy tone massaging the bitten area and the younger almost flinched but it's not something he should be surprised about.

"You were too heavy so I just helped you to get off me." he said back pouting, they are sitting on the same bed so close to eachother one was sulking while other was annoyed.

Sunoo wanted to clean himself so he ignored Sunghoon's scolding and looked here and there before his eyes landed on Sunghoon's shirt from last night.

He took it and wore it closing the button leaving first two open, it was clearly bigger on him, the sleeves was falling out of his hands and his shirts shoulder falling on the side exposing his hickey coated neck and collarbone that Sunghoon kept staring at, this was something he didn't knew he would find intriguing about younger.

Something inside him did a flip and he liked the way Sunoo looked so small on his shirt.

The younger didn't noticed older's eyes on him, he stood up exposing his thighs as the shirt was reaching upto his mid thighs. He took a step forward but failed and fell down that surprised Sunghoon.

"Ah...it hurts." Sunoo groaned in pain keeping his hand on his back while burying his head deeper on the floor hiding behind other one.

Sunghoon immediately came down and sat to his knee level checking on Sunoo who had a pained expression on his face.

"What? Was I too rough last night?" he asked holding onto Sunoo's jaw making him look at his face and the pink haired male nodded his head biting his lips he freed himself from older's grip around his jaw and tried to sit up.

"Can I go to my room?" Sunoo asked innocently thinking it would work but who can trick the Park Sunghoon.

"No baby boy how many times do I need to tell you. You can't." said older standing up on his feet taking out keys of his room.

"But why? We had sex too and I'm ready to do it with you whenever you want. Can I atleast go to my room." He asked sitting on the ground looking at older's walking figure inside the room.

"I had told you from the very start not to enter my room but you did. Now you can't go until I want you too." said Sunghoon opening the door that Sunoo thought maybe it's for him but he was wrong.

"Tell me what you want I'll bring it from your room." he said looking back at Sunoo while standing at the door frame of his room.

Sunoo felt defeated as he is vulnerable right now so he decided to better tell him what he needs rather then arguing.

"My mobile that's outside on the living room floor, a pair of underwear and sweat pants and a shirt also my toothbrush and paste, my shampoo, body wash, face wash, my comb, face cream, body cream and my lip balm, my eye cream also don't forget to bring my face moisturizer that's on the make up drawer right next to my bed." he said counting with his fingers incase he didn't forget anything and then looked up at Sunghoon who had "what the fuck" look on his face.

"Are you a girl?" he said making sunoo angry who frowned and Sunghoon noticed the frown finding it cute.

He effortlessly picked up younger by his waist and made him sit on the chair beside his study table that Sunoo find so attractive about older making him blush.