He Mingzhang stepped back, startled: "Is she coming?"

  She can't see this.

  "Teacher Renzhan has a new partner. She broke up with you. I didn't expect that. She got married to the leader's child."

  "Childhood sweethearts and childhood sweethearts, this fate has come, and there is no way to stop it."

  "Uh-oh, what does it smell like? It's so ugly."

  He Mingzhang's face turned the color of pig's liver. He didn't look at anyone else and walked home with a tense body. As he walked, he brought up a gust of smelly wind.

  Many people covered their noses: "Why does it smell so bad?"

  "It smells like shit."

  "Why does it seem like it came from Teacher He? He wouldn't have stepped into the latrine, right?"

  "His pants look wet, maybe he peed on himself."

  When He Mingzhang returned home, even Zhou Jiacui had learned about Zhan Aiping's new partner, "It's fake, it must be fake!"

  "How can we find a new partner for her so quickly?"

  "Why do you smell so bad?"

  "I have to go to the police station." He Mingzhang went to change into clean clothes, but at this time he found that except for redness and swelling, there were no other injuries on his body. Even if he went to the police station to call the police and said that he was attacked by gangsters, the police would be shocked when they saw him. Too lazy to talk to him.

  "What's wrong with you? Tomorrow you go to see Zhan Aiping, you coaxed her, this, how is this possible -" Zhou Jiacui was already panicking. Only a few days had passed and everything was off track.

  If she had known earlier, she would have asked He Mingzhang to stabilize Zhan Aiping first. Who knew that this girl was so angry, and she was replaced by someone else? !

  "She has feelings for you, why don't you try to coax her."

  He Mingzhang said: "I will go and coax her tomorrow."

  The important thing is to coax Zhan Aiping back first.

  "Bang bang bang!!! Open the door, open the door!!! Bang bang!!"

  A thunderous knock on the door resounded outside the house, startling both Zhou Jiacui and He Mingzhang inside. They woke up suddenly. Zhou Jiacui opened the door, and a group of people wearing red armbands broke in.

  This is a house raid!

  As soon as they came in, they started rummaging through things.

  Zhou Jiacui said anxiously: "What are you here for? What are you here for?"

  "I received a report from the masses." The man raised his chin and sneered: "What good things has your family done that you don't know about?"

  He Mingzhang on the side was anxious: "I didn't have an affair with the widow!"

  The man who came to search the house was stunned: "You also had an affair with the widow. This can serve as a role model for others. Okay, let's search!"

  Not only was this man stunned, but the group of people watching the fun outside the house were also stunned. What happened to each of these today?

  When people asked him what he was doing, he immediately said, "I didn't have an affair with the widow." Is this because there is no three hundred taels of silver in this place?