Thomas❤️

Thomas explaining the plan for us to escape from the Maze.

We've had a lot happen

We've had a lot happen. First things first we had the last one ever to arrive and surprise it was another girl called Teresa and then we found Alby and he got Stung. He remembered everything. Remembered that Thomas was their favorite. Then the  Grievers attacked us as the doors didn't shut. Alby died saving Chuck and that broke me as me and him were the first ones to arrive. Gally got into a fight with Thomas. Thomas stung himself with part of the Grievers he explained everything and how he was part of them and so was Teresa.

After the Grievers attacked us. We ended up escaping after we had to get past Gally. We fought with them. And now we're in the maze getting ready to escape.  "We stay close, we stick together, we get through this. We get out now, or we die trying. I think it time to see what we're really up against" Thomas says. We all nod.  We fought all the Grievers we eventually made it out we lost alot of people though. Jeff saved me and the Griever got him. We arrived in what we assumed was where WICKED was.  I felt sick physically emotionally and mentally but I didn't throw up.  "So they were watching us" Newt says. I continue to look around. I noticed Thomas and Teresa looked like they recognized where they were. Then a video played and it was Paige Ave she explained what had been happening while she was talking I ended up holding onto Newt.