4 | Lunch

Author-chan's notes:
This chapter focuses on other POVs but we will have the main storyline back!! Also decided to change my user :D Muichiroslostmist —> Nakimesbiwaa, also, since this is a yandere book, expect more sad endings than actual happy endings

??? POV  I wonder how that little experiment is doing

??? POV
I wonder how that little experiment is doing.. They better be grateful.. even if they are a little experiment, I saved them from dying, I expect praise soon.
(If you read the first chapter, "The beginning" then you can probably guess who this POV is from :))) )

SECOND PERSON POV
As you got to your last class, you saw the same mean looking girl from earlier from when you first entered the school, the girl with black hair and bluish greenish eyes, now that you got a better look, she was rather bored at the moment. She reminded you of your best friend at home, Kiyora. You couldn't help but feel a small aching longing and a twinge of sadness at the thought of your best friend you left behind.

Kiyora promised to make you your favorite food when you got back from your mission. You frowned at the image of her waiting patiently for you and then being informed of your ' death '.

 You frowned at the image of her waiting patiently for you and then being informed of your  ' death '

(Yes I drew this but it was also rushed so not my best work )

You noticed Hairo sitting with a group of.. troublesome looking people as he invited you over.

You walked over and took a seat next to Hairo, but one of the members of the group started to blabber on to you. "Hi!!! You must be new!!! I'm Douma!! Welcome to the twelve Kizuki!!" TWELVE KIZUKI?! AS IN THE DEMON KING'S KIZUKI?? You shook your head, pushing away the thought. You decided to avoid them as much as you could, if you had your katana you probably would've beheaded them. Too bad Hairo was part of the Kizuki..

You turned your head away from Douma while he was introducing you to the other Kizuki, you just focused on your class.

After a hour, you felt something burning into your back as you turned around and see the girl who looked like Kiyora, death staring you. Why does the b!tch have to look so much like Kiyora.. You felt someone tap your shoulder.

It was a girl with long luxurious snow-colored hair and deep-sea eyes. Before you could say anything, she spoke for you. "You weren't listening during introductions, It's too obvious but Call me Daki, it's my nickname. That girl staring at you is just Kiyora, She's just a annoying queen bee. Don't mind her."

I can't trust her just yet considering she's a member of the "Twelve Kizuki.." but I'll keep a eye on "Kiyora".

Daki patted your head before she returned to.. sketching fashion designs in her notebook?? I still like the fashion style of my old life better but her style isn't too bad, It'd be pretty bada$$ if I used that style as a demon slayer.

After the small talk with Daki, your mind was stuck in thoughts of Kiyora. The same girl who was hating on you had the same name as your best friend and looks like a exact copy of her, what if the real Kiyora actually hated you or the life you were forced into was one where one of your nightmares came true, The only person who wanted you, actually hating you.

••••••••••••••••••••

The bell had rang as you exited the classroom, glad to be able to finally eat something and meet the whole group. But just as you were about to make your way towards the cafeteria, you were shoved down by 'Kiyora'. She glared at you with her greenish-lake colored eyes.

"Don't think that just because you're new, means you deserve all the attention. If I catch you getting more attention than me again, then I'll carve my name into your stomach outside of campus if this happens again, It's Kiyora Yukito. Don't forget it or else I'll make sure you remember it in your flesh."

"Try me you little bitch." You spat out at her as her face flared and burst with anger. You did a dramatic turn around, your hair hitting her face. (If your hair is short just imagine you hit her in the head or smth) You strutted away in a fashionable manner.

I'm definitely reporting her. This fake-ass Kiyora bitch will not be bossing me around. I can easily beat her up if they would give me a Katana.

Shaking off your thoughts, you went to look for the cafeteria. Once you got in, you were immediately hit by a pleasant aroma. Feeling your stomach rumble considering you haven't ate in a while, you looked around, and noticed a sign.

LUNCH MONEY NEEDED FOR SCHOOL LUNCH.

Sh!t.. I didn't bring any lunch and I'm broke.

You sighed as you noticed Tanjiro sitting at a table with the group and 11 other strangers, wait.. 10 strangers. Uzui, the white-haired student with the red eye makeup was among the group.

Uzui smiled at you as you approached the table. "Hey! New kid! You must be the 'gorgeous grace' our duck-head Agatsuma was talking about? You're flashy but you're not a beauty."

Rolling your eyes, you took a seat next to a boy with a Mohawk and a large scar across his face. He seems cool and intimidating. The boy seemed to look away, little did you know, he was a tomato.

Tanjiro frowned. "You didn't have any lunch money? Have some blue spider lily soup! My mother secured it extra tight so it wouldn't spill but I think you can open it! Even though I have trouble opening it quite a lot."

Nezuko had a piece of bread stuffed in her mouth but the gleam in her pink eyes made it obvious she was delighted to see you.

Kanao was sitting next to Shinobu. She flipped a coin before handing you a drink. You slightly squinted your eyes trying to read the brand name. Ramune? Sounds delicious enough.

(Apparently Kanao likes Ramune drinks according to the fandom wiki :)) I would've put her favorite food but I've only read the infinity castle arc, hashira training arc and swordsmith village in the manga and her favorite food is never mentioned. And I've only seen the other arcs in the anime and I don't think they ever said her favorite food in a Taisho Era secret either sadly.)

Instinctively, you bowed just like you did back when you were a demon slayer. Kanao's cheeks started to become the color of roses as she assured you by patting your back, letting you know you didn't need to thank her.

Inosuke was munching on Tempura with a girl who looked similar to Kanao and Shinobu next to him.

Before you could speak, she spoke for you. "I'm Aoi! The others kinda already told me about you. But BRING MONEY NEXT TIME! Don't be so reckless! You're lucky others had food to spare or else you'd starve so take care of yourself!"

(As much as I wanna continue this chapter, Wattpad doesn't let me publish a chapter after I add a certain amount of words, and I'm near that amount so sorry I have to end the chapter like this, hopefully I can squish in the others next chapter!!)