Chapter 2: Feminised by Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"Yeah!?" Lizbeth said practically bouncing on her feet at the idea he was going to let her dress him up.

"You cannot tell anyone, I mean ever." Blake said seriously, believing one of two things would happen if his parents found out. They would kick him out and no longer pay for his college or his mom would want to participate too in order to have a daughter, even a pretend one around.

"Deal!" She said with a megawatt smile on her face as she went and dug through her bag pulling out a black piece of lacy fabric and then rushing off to the closet.

Practically slapping his hand over his face Blake groaned when he saw how excited his girlfriend was, she was practically vibrating as she darted about the room grabbing one thing then another and then the next and then going back to a spot she had already been too excited to think through where was what. When his focus returned to the room it had been because something had hit him in the face. Pulling it free he looked down at the black lace boyshort panties in his hand. "Panties Liz? I don't need to wear..." His words got caught in his throat as he saw the pretty blonde holding a pink disposable razor in her right hand and a hanger with the left. The hanger was not so much the problem, it was the black and pink plaid skater dress on it.

Hearing the disapproval in his voice Liz shook her head just once, her smile not fading in the slightest. "No complaining and no fighting me. Put your panties on and then you can go shave... after you get to wear this dress. It will look so cute on you!"

"My panties?" He asked, seeing her nod. "Liz... baby, I can just wear my boxers and if I wear pants I don't need to shave."

"Nope, we need to sell that you are a girl and because you are a boy pretending to be a girl we need to go over the top. That and I didn't bring any pants, so not an option, we are just lucky that we are close enough in size to share. I love the idea of sharing a wardrobe with you, oh gosh you are going to be adorable!"

Groaning Blake just held up the panties, about to tell her no way when she spoke first. "A single slip up and everyone will see the boy underwear and a girly girl like you Blake... no you wouldn't be caught dead in boy clothes." She said cackling, snatching the panties from his hand and tossing them back at his face.

It wasn't long before Blake found himself shuffled off to the bathroom, his clothes, all of them being taken away. The embarrassed young man had closed his eyes as he slid the lace boyshorts up his legs, not wanting to even watch what he was willingly doing, but when the soft material slid across his manhood his eyes snapped open. Blake felt his dick twitch and start to grow with excitement at the soft caress of the girls underwear. Feeling a heat come to his cheeks from both shame and arousal, Blake took a deep breath. 'I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay!' He repeated to himself not wanting to admit how much he was enjoying wearing his girlfriend's panties. 'Think of baseball, think of baseball.' When no stats or names of players came to mind Blake silently cursed, deciding to instead try focusing on his task. Turning the water on in the tub he started to read the instructions on what he was given. One was a bottle of nair that he was to use first, then a can of feminine shaving cream and finally a bottle of rose and cream scented lotion. With a great sigh he started to rub the nair over his body, he needed to not only get rid of the hair on his legs, but also the little he had on his chest and armpits.

"You okay in there?" Blake heard the soft voice of his girlfriend as she knocked on the door. He wasn't okay, the nair had left his body feeling like it was burning and because he had turned the water on before he let the nair set on his body the water had been cold by the time he got in and that was before he had to go over his body again with the stupid pink razor. He was only wearing a single article of girls clothing and already he regretted agreeing to her crazy idea.