Introduction

"Thank you for applying to Swing (of) Attraction: A 50 days of dating experiment. You're now officially one of the participant of the show."

Swing (of) Attraction, a virtual dating show where participants try to find their ideal man.

Sixteen guys are a part of this show. Eight belongs to the dominant part and eight on the submissive part.

The interactions and most games/events are virtually conducted through a special app. Only by winning those games/events the participants can score a date with the one they like.

Taehyung decides to join this show to take a little break from his daily schedule and maybe he'll find someone as well.

Jungkook was forced to join the show by his mother - she was done with Jungkook's non-existent love life.
Jungkook was just participating without any expectations. He doesn't believe he'll ever find love like this - through a dating show. He wants to fall in love, he doesn't want short time relationship with just attraction in between.

- BoyxBoy
- Top Kook
- Bottom Tae
- Falling in love
- strangers to lovers
- blind dating
- Texting
- Instagram
- Little to no angst
- fluff
- happy ending

I do not own any member of BTS. This is a pure work of fiction. Every character mentioned in here are imaginary and have no relation with reality.

Enjoy ♡