"Thank you for surviving the night" I chuckled when I walked him to the gate.

"I came here prepared and confident that I will survive the dinner. I don't have bad intentions in entering your life, I don't plan to hurt you. So, I am not really scared that I won't survive the night" he held my hand and gently caressed the back of my palm.

"I'm proud of you. You did well in there, they like you as you, my love" I looked at our hands and smiled before I looked back to him. "You're so brave and honest and funny at the same time. You're you and I love you as you"

"My love is being sweet, unfortunately, I can't kiss you in front of your house. Don't tempt me with your sweetness" I laughed at his words and looked in our house.

"Then, we can just hug" I stated and he softly hugged me. "See you again after my last few weeks of travelling. I will start working and studying again, once I came back here. I will still be busy, just like you. But at least I am closer to you soon"

"Closer like this, my love?" he asked and I looked up to him while he's hugging me.

"Mas close pa dito, we can even start living together once I came home after my vacation" I suggested and he frowned before he laughed.

"Stop giving me ideas, I am still studying in med school. I still have residency. Wala pa akong trabaho para sa magiging pamilya natin" seryosong sabi niya at ako naman ang tumawa.

"I am just joking, my love. Don't worry, wala munang talian na magaganap hanggang wala tayong ipon at maipupundar para sa magiging anak natin" unti-unti siyang tumango at niyakap ulit ako.

"I can still propose anytime though. But I will marry you someday, once I have savings for our future family" he whispered and I smiled. "How about five children?"

Hinampas ko siya dahil sa narinig ko.

"Ang dami. Dalawa lang. Mas better if kambal na ang anak natin. Pero hanggang dalawa o tatlo lang dapat at kahit anong gender, basta ikaw ang tatay at ako ang nanay" natatawang sabi ko habang iniisip ang magiging future naming dalawa.

He will surely spoil our children and I need to balance it, because I am sure he's going to have a weak heart to ignore them.

I will spoil my future children too of course, but not the way this man can spoil them. Too much is not healthy, so I won't spoil them too much. Same to the other form of how parenting works.

"We will have a future with each other. It won't be always in a happy ride, but at least we're beside each other even to the toughest ride the life can give to us" he said and released me from his warm hug, before he kissed the top of my head and smiled at me. "I'll make sure of that future"

I nodded and smiled at him.

"I knew we will have that future. I knew we will" I then checked the time. "It's late, you need to go home now, my love"

"Hmm" he hummed and kissed my forehead, before letting go of my hand. "Good night and thank you for the dinner. Now, I will go home and see you again after few weeks"

"Yup, we'll see each other again soon. Thank you for being you tonight. Drive safely" I stepped back and he did a flying kissed that made me laughed. "I love you, silly boyfriend"

"I love you even more"

Batanes is the last city I decided to visit. And right now, I just landed to the place they call Philippines' New Zealand.

"I just arrived at Batanes, I won't stay long though and soon we will travel this place together" I took a video of myself and sent it to Carlo.

He's currently in class and he don't have time to communicate with me right now.