hangout with them.| chpter 20

Y/N'S POV:

we're at the last period of our class, me, andrija, ema, mara, vladimir, andrej, and kosta are waiting for this class to end because after this class we are all gonna hangout. suddenly i heard someone whispered 'Y/N!', i looked where the sound came from and i realized its mara then he smiled at me making me smile back at her 'what?' i mumbled 'lets go to the bathroom' she mumbled back and i nodded.

I approached our class teacher "may i go out..?" i quietly said and she just nodded and i walked outside the room and I walked in the hallway and i looked at dragan, our school guard and he smiled at me making me smile back at him.
i walked towards the bathroom, Once I was in i heard footsteps and i saw mara and i smiled "Y/N" she said and i tilted my head "hm?" i asked "you..and andrija are thing now huh?" she teased and my eyes slightly widened "how did y'know!?" i asked loudly and she giggled "uhm.. andrija, he told me" she said and i sigh.

okay.

i nodded before i smirk "oh, okay.." i said and i looked at the mirror to check if my hair is okay and once it looks good i walked out of bathroom and the bell rang, which makes me ran through our last class to take my bag, then i saw andrija holding my bag and i smiled before i approach him "andrijaaaa!" i said and he looked at me and he smiled "hand me my bag.. please" i said pleadingly and he shook his head "no, your bag is kinda heavy..i'll carry it" he said sweetly and i blushed and just nodded.

why does he get sweeter?

and i chuckels before i approach ema who is walking on the hallway with us "ema" i whispered and she looked at me "lets prank andrija" i whispered and she smiled "what kind of prank?" she whispered and i chuckled "we ignore him" i said and she nodded.

_______________________________________

we all arrived at the mall, and we started walking around the mall. we first went on the playground area, all this time we are all ignoring andrija "hey guysss" andrija said and we act like we're busy "did i do something wrong?" he asked sadly but we still ignored him, i started playing alone in the arcade and andrija just sat down far away from me, but i can fell him staring at me, i just continue the game and i got the fluppy unicorn which makes me chuckles and i hugged it, suddenly kosta approached me "hey, Y/N!" he said and i turned to face him "yeaaaa?" i said happily "wanna play together?" he asked and i just nodded.

i love seeing andrija get jealous hehehe.

i looked at andrija who looks slightly jealous, but more on a sad face. kosta and i started playing the arcade and we got many manyyyy stuffed toys, suddenly andrija approached us and he stood in the middle of me and kosta, andrija suddenly put his hand around my shoulder pulling me closer to him its just like he's telling kosta uhm, excuse me?  "oh Y/N!, lets go play with the otherrss!" andrija said and i just nodded and he pulled me towards the others, while kosta is following behind us with andrej.

andrija keep me close to him, and every time i looked at him then he stare back we laughed and act like nothings happened weird right?.

i noticed that mara and andrija are kinda like..making me jealous?? and i approached them and i just smiled and said "heeelloooo guyss!" i said and the looked at me "what are you both doing?" I asked and they smiled "uhhh, no uhm.. u- playing!" andrija said and i looked at him and i just smiled innocently.

i walked away with them and i sat there alone far away with them and i just watched them playing together.

(A/N): ohhhhhhh, what do y'all guys thinkkkk??????. okay byee thats it, seeyah nxt chpterrr!

694 words.