celebrate.| chpter 17

November 1 2019
Y/N's POV:

i was getting ready to go to a restaurant cause my mom and aunt suzana planned to celebrate because andrija won, i put on the necklace and bracelet andrija gave me. "Y/N! are you ready!?" i heard my mom shout "one minute!" I shouted back and put on my shoes and i put my phone in my shoulder bag then i went downstairs, i saw my mom and i smiled "you look stunning mom!" i sweetly said and she smiled "thanks honey you too!, lets go" she said and i nodded before we went outside. we are using the van so we are all together with andrija's parents and andrija. my dad sat at the passenger seat, uncle milos at the driver seat, my mom and aunt suzana sat next to each other on the 2nd row while me and andrija sat next to each other at the last row.

i was texting kosta while Andrija was looking outside the window i heard him sigh and i smiled then i turned off my phone and i looked at him "hey drijaaaaa!" i said and he looked at me "what? go chat with your 'boy friend' instead.." he said and I chuckled "what's so funny?" he asked "nothing.. you're jealous are you?" i said teasingly and he sighed "no.. why would i?" he said and i nodded "fine" i said before i took my phone but got stopped by andrija because he took my phone and placed it away from me "fine fine..im kinda jealous, because why are you ignoring me?" he said and i smiled "I'm not ignoring you" i simply said and he just smiled.

he smiled..again ACKK.

i blushed slightly then suddenly i felt super dizzy which is making me hold my head and andrija looked at me confusedly "you okay?" he asked and i shook my head "what?..you feeling 'dizzy' again?" he asked and i nodded, he sighed before he took my face up so i was looking at him which makes me blush "w-what?.. i have no time for joking andrija." i said and he kissed my forehead and my eyes widened  "w-what was that for..?" i asked and he just smiled "uhh.. im a doctor?" he said and we chuckled.

"you can sleep..if you're tired." he said and i looked at him "the question is where..?" I asked
"at my shoulder.." he said and we blushed "really..?" I asked and he nodded and I placed my head on his shoulder and i felt him playing my hair which makes me blush "you can sleep now.. I'll wake you up when we arrive." he said and i nodded as soon as i closed my eyes i felt his head lay at the top of my head too, and i think we both fell asleep.

_______________________________________

Aunt suzana's pov:

i was talking with (M/N) about the kids and we looked behind us to see Y/N and andrija.. and we saw Y/N and andrija sleeping, Y/N's head is on andrija's shoulder while andrija lay his head on Y/N's. i looked at (M/N) for our looks i say we have the same thing on mind then we gigles before we took out our phones and we took a picture of them "they look soooo cute!" we whispered shouted then i took andrija's camera and took a picture of them too, so they have memories or pictures together in his camera.

while i was looking at the picture that i took through his camera i pressed the 'next' button and i saw andrija and Y/N picture together and it was soooo sooo many of it and i chuckled
"M/N look at this!" i said and we looked at their pictures together.

_______________________________________

Y/N's POV:

i woke up because my mom woke me up and they said we're at the restaurant now and i looked at the window and i saw a big, i mean SUPER BIG restaurant looks like a hotel tho, then i step outside i still don't have my phone, because andrija is using it, and how did he know my password!? well yeah.. kinda obvious because my password is his birthday.

we all entered the restaurant and my jaw drop, when i saw how big the restaurant is then i look at the second floor who can be seen through the first floor.

IT EVEN HAS A ROOMS!!??

my eyes widen, then i looked at andrija who has the exact expression like me, then i looked at my mom who is smiling "too big isn't it?" she asked at aunt suzana. and she nodded before they chuckles then we just walked behind them still have the widen eyes in our faces.

_______________________________________

we are all waiting for the food we ordered to arrived i sat next to andrija, on the left on andrija is uncle milos and at the right of me is my dad while aunt suzana and my mom sat next to each other.

the food arrived and we started started eating then i feel andrija's hands on my shoulder then i looked at his hands who's on my shoulder and it has a beautiful pendant that has his name on it then i chuckles before i look at my parents and his parents who is smiling at us which make me blush then i looked at andrija, "thats for you.." he said and he took his hand off my shoulders then gave me the necklace "another necklace..?" I asked and he nodded "so you can't forget me." he said and i smiled then he put it on me.

"thank you.. i also have something to gave you.." i said as i took a necklace with a tulips pendant on it then i gave it to him and he chuckles "this is sooo cute.. just like you" he said and i shook my head "is it illegal to flirt when you has you parents by your side..?" i asked and we all laughed then i put on the necklace on andrija.

"that necklace is for you because you are the first to court me, and for you to not forget me too." i said and he smiled "thank you." he said then we all started eating again.

(A/N): ARGGGH! longest chapter i ever made!! btw guys i luv youu all thanks for the 800+ reader, and oh btw.. rest in peace angel, half years without y'all i miss you.

1099 words.