winner of my heart.| chpter 16

October 31 2019
Andrija's POV:

i sat next to a beautiful girl, her name is Y/N.. we were waiting to announce who are the winners, "Our 3rd place of the pianist kids is..BOGDAN Jovanović!" the announcer said and a boy walked towards the stage and i looked at Y/N then i took her hands making her look at me but i focused back at the announcer.

i know Y/N knows that I'm kinda nervous, and she knows how to cheer me up "andrija.." i heard her and i looked at her "don't be nervous.. lets just hope that you're gonna win, and there's no problem if you lose because at least you try your best.." she said and she smiles at me making me blush and i just smiled back "thank you.. very much." i said and she nods before she looks back at the stage.

"Our 2nd place of the pianist kids is, andrej Nikolić!" the announcer said and i looked at the boy walking towards the stage and i closed my eyes hoping im the 1st place.. "AND FOR OUR 1ST PLACE!... LET ME INTRODUCE YOU THE PIANIST OF SERBIA.. ANDRIJA CIKIC!!" I opened my eyes and i looked around Everyone was cheering at me and clapping at me including
Y/N she smiles proudly at me and i smiled back at her.

i walked towards the stage feeling everyone's eyes are looking at me making me a little bit nervous, i walked towards the announcer and she gave me a certificate and a piano trophy and i smiled for the picture and i saw Y/N, my parents and Y/N parents are clapping and smiling at me happily, i looked at Y/N, scanning the beauty of her face, the way she looked at me.. then i felt like my stomach is dancing which making me look at it and i just turned to look at the camera.

_______________________________________
Y/N's Pov:
i

looked at andrija.. the way he looks at me making me feel the butterflies in my stomach dance then he suddenly looks at his stomach and start smiling at the camera and i chuckles.

andrija and the two boys are done taking pictures together and andrija rushed towards me then he hugged me, my eyes widen then i looked at my mom, who is smiling do as my dad, and i looked at andrija's parents who is gladly smiling too, but those kind of smiles? i will say its a teasing smile.

i hugged andrija back still blushing then he kiss my forehead making me blush more, what was this kiss for..? my eyes go back to being widened "thank you beautiful-.. i-i mean Y/N" he said and i blush, what am i? A TOMATO!?.

i looked away "what was that for?.." i asked quietly, "i-i know we're inly in fifth grade now.. but.." he said and we looked at him confusedly then he looked at my parents. "aunt M/N.. and uncle D/N can i.. court your daughter?" he said and we all gasped "what!?" we said and he rub the back of his neck.."yeah, can i..?" he said and he looks down my parents and his parents looks at each other and they nods "yeah..yeah you can andrija, but just promise us you'll protect my daughter alright?" my dad said and andrija smiled before he hugged my dad "I WILL DAD- I MEAN I WILL UNCLE I PROMISE THANK YOU!" he said and we chuckles.

he looks at me "Y/N..now let me have your permission.. can i court you?" he asked and i smile "of course you can!" i said and he smiled before he rushed to kiss me but he was blocked by my dad and his dad "uh-uh andrija.. we does not said your allowed to do that..yet" they said at the same time and we chuckles. while he just blushed "at least this is the best day of my life.. i mean i win, and then i win her heart too." he said and we laughed more.

(A/N): broooooo, this making me blush, huhu.. by the way guys thank you all for 700+ reads!! labyah all, seeyah nxt chapter babahyy!!.

719 words.