No wonder that my every heartbeat says only you because you are always inside it and I am incomplete without you.

My love for you is very deep you may not believe it but my entire life won't be sufficient to show you.

Arnav took a pause and said I love You khushi. will you give me a chance to show my love to you khushi .

All this while khushi just kept looking into his eyes and he at her eye.

All this will khushi saw how much love is there for her

A lone tear drop rolled from her eye.

Arnav saw this and immediately removed it and nodded his head in no.

Its ok khushi you need no say

But khushi placed her fingers on his lips and said

I always wanted to know the feeling of love arnav but I can never feel it ........until you came into my life.

When you came into my life I came to know what is love and how does it feel.

By showing your love towards me you make my love grow founder for your love.

Arnav just looked at khushi to understand her words

Yes arnav I love you . i always love you from the time I saw you but I never knew it but only your love make me know it and I will me most happiest person to receive your love arnav

Because I LOVE YOU.

And hugged him to which she got same from arnav.

They both hug each other for some more time under the shining stars and the moon.

Khushi is the first one to break the hug.

Arnav saw her with huge smile and said I LOVE YOU KHUSHI with that he kissed her fore head.

I LOVE YOU TOO ARNAVJI with that she kissed his cheek.

Arnav saw khushi looking down in embracment and blushing.

so he thought to change her mood.

so khushi did you like this place

Khushi looked at arnav and then at the view in front of her, its beautiful arnavji.

So if you like it khushi shall we go and have our dinner I am getting so much hungry yaar.

Khushi just nodded her head.

Arnav put his hand in front of her, so can I have a dinner with my lovely wife.

Khushi smiled and put her hand in his yeah sure she is all yours.

After that both of them laughed and had their dinner ,all this while arnav never left her hand.

After dinner both of them sat on the soil in the bank of the lake.

Khushi is resting her head on arnavs shoulder and his hand around his waist.

Arnavji why you selected this place?

because it is best replied Arnav

how did you do all this arrangements?

nothing is impossible to arnav singh raizada khushi.

acha but how did you make this land owner agree.

The land owner even don't know that it belongs to her and enjoying her date with me.

what??what are you saying arnavji?

ha khushi I bought it in your name and we are going to do small construction here.